★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Make your way through "Agartha" The hidden land using your skills, with the power of ancient spirits and mystic characters reach the maximum distance possible and rank with the best!

Features:
- Unlock Characters (5 Characters)
- Unlock Spirits (4 Spirits)
- Level up your characters
- Level up your spirits
- Unlock Challenges (12 Challenges)
- Leaderboard System (Be the first of the top world 40 players)
- Unlock Accesories (12 Accesories)
- Set your unique combination!
09-15-2016, 09:11 AM
This looks really cool and beautiful. Is it an auto runner? I only see up and down controls. That wouldn't be a problem for me, I just want to know what kind of game it is and the app description doesn't say anything about game play.

09-15-2016, 10:50 AM
actually, this game has a stunning trailer.

09-15-2016, 10:56 AM
This looks awesome!

Bought
09-15-2016, 11:14 AM
How's the animation in game? Looked s little choppy in the trailer. Other than that, this looks fun.
09-15-2016, 11:19 AM
It really is beautiful, it is an auto runner with a slide and jump button there are various obstacles to avoid. There are characters and pets to unlock and upgrade. Quests/challenges. Daily rewards for leaderboard high scores and achievements. For a buck and fully premium you really can't go wrong here. my only gripe is the slide and jump button are not quite as responsive as I'd like and I hope the developer addresses it in a future update. I also encountered a bug where if you fall off a cliff nstead of dying instantly the screen will just keep scrolling along without you.

Last edited by Repulsa; 09-15-2016 at 11:29 AM.
09-15-2016, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raravan View Post
actually, this game has a stunning trailer.

YouTube: video
Stunning, yet stunningly unhelpful.
09-15-2016, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
It really is beautiful, it is an auto runner with a slide and jump button there are various obstacles to avoid. There are characters and pets to unlock and upgrade. Quests/challenges. Daily rewards for leaderboard high scores and achievements. For a buck and fully premium you really can't go wrong here. my only gripe is the slide and jump button are not quite as responsive as I'd like and I hope the developer addresses it in a future update. I also encountered a bug where if you fall off a cliff nstead of dying instantly the screen will just keep scrolling along without you.
Thanks for this. Are there levels or is this endless?
09-16-2016, 03:15 PM
Thanks!

Hi guys, Im Virgilio Cortez, director of the development of our first game Agartha,
first let me tell you that the game just have 2 days since we release it!!, and we are soo happy for you good comments and critique , we really really appreciate it!, It took us 2 years to work on this project! and im still amazed how quick this reach everything, we have features on other sites too, and our officialy release date was septemeber 23 haha!

Anyways we have big plans for this game! thats why we need support to keep this working, art&design, development etc creating games is a lot of time investing, but we want to evolve Agartha, and we have plenty of Updates in qeue,
We also are looking for official beta testers!, so eveyone can involve on the evolution of the game.

Thanks everyone who bought the game! really really thanks!

Here is the link to our facebook
https://www.facebook.com/AgarthaTheHiddenLand/
09-16-2016, 03:22 PM
Quote:
This looks really cool and beautiful. Is it an auto runner? I only see up and down controls. That wouldn't be a problem for me, I just want to know what kind of game it is and the app description doesn't say anything about game play.
yes is an auto runner !, the goal is to reach and compete on leaderboard, you can save your "runes" to unlock,
also remember to unlock the accesorie slots and upgrade your stats!

Last edited by Vcortez; 09-16-2016 at 03:28 PM.