★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Snowy's Christmas Pinball - Screenshots from Matmi

10-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Send a message via AIM to Matmi
Snowy's Christmas Pinball - Screenshots from Matmi

Snowy's Christmas Pinball!

All snowy wants is to keep his balls for Christmas and its up to you! Scrooge will try to take them off you and Santa will try and loose them in his grotto but rest assured - whizzing a golden ball around has never been so entertaining

Youtube link | Pop Up

3 crazy tables filled with more goals than you can shake Snowy's stick-like arm at. Wonderful soundtracks and sound effects to get you festive. Previewers are loving it and its not even Christmas yet.

This latest pinball game from the makers of the highly acclaimed 'Monster Pinball' which became Apples very own app of the week. We have pulled a sparkling blinder out of the bag - This app features all of the up and coming updates to 'Monster Pinball' including 3 difficulty settings and Facebook integration allowing the users to have their very own score table amongst friends and view it all from within the apps 3 scoreboard systems - local/worldwide/facebook. There are too many upgrades to mention so needless to say - Check it out! Coming Sooooon!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover-demo-ss.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	9246   Click image for larger version

Name:	snowman-demo-ss.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	9247   Click image for larger version

Name:	scrooge-demo-ss-1.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	9248  

Click image for larger version

Name:	santa-demo-ss.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	9249  

Last edited by Matmi; 11-05-2009 at 08:35 AM.
10-15-2009, 12:41 PM
Hey guys,

1. I absolutely hate holiday season themed games and apps like all the Halloween crap.

2. I absolutely LOVE the pics of this game. You hit my nerve again totally.
The style is soooo beautiful!

That's why I have to say: 1:0 for you against my aversion
I will definetly get this one as my only EVER christmas game.
At least I got another fantastic pinbal game, and you won't disappoint.

(And I hope to see a Robot Pinball one day, you may copy my robots for a little cameo, thanks)

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..

10-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Send a message via AIM to Matmi
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
Hey guys,

1. I absolutely hate holiday season themed games and apps like all the Halloween crap.

2. I absolutely LOVE the pics of this game. You hit my nerve again totally.
The style is soooo beautiful!

That's why I have to say: 1:0 for you against my aversion
I will definetly get this one as my only EVER christmas game.
At least I got another fantastic pinbal game, and you won't disappoint.

(And I hope to see a Robot Pinball one day, you may copy my robots for a little cameo, thanks)
Its weird that you say that. I am a bit of a misery at Christmas and for the past 6 years I have gone to the other side of the world to escape the Christmas madness.

However for the past 3 years my company has had the busiest Christmas viral games in the world. (Ho Ho Ho Yellow Snow, Santa Fartypants etc)

Unfortunately or fortunately for you (depends which way you look at it), we have another two Christmas games in production at the moment.

Our other Christmas games have nothing to do with pinball!

Snowys Christmas Pinball is a pinball tower. Santa at the top, Snowy in the middle (the start screen) and Scrooge at the bottom.

I will keep you posted. Video coming soon.
10-15-2009, 01:13 PM
Send a message via AIM to dogmeat
i want this now.

Artist | Designer
@PixelDogmeat
10-15-2009, 01:14 PM
My problem with these games is, that it's really just cool during the right days.
I really don't wanna hear any Christmas melody in January. So I know, the game will be deleted then. Otherwise, I always thought about having carnival in a Santa Claus costume So out of place, that it's cool.

And very personal, Christmas is more an ugly mess in my mind.
Taking ugly trees and making them even more ugly, hearing annoying music all the time and waiting for the Coca Cola guy... is a bit strange to me...
The only advantage Christmas is a tasty season ... but as I said, very personal...

I will get your game(s) anyway, in terms of style, nobody beats you and if it's fun like Monster Pinball is.... this way please!

Wish you good luck with it. Could be a success. There are still not enough good pinball apps out there. So, still time to make a buck.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
10-15-2009, 01:16 PM
A-mazing!

Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter
10-15-2009, 01:21 PM
lol +1 despise all the christmas/holiday stuff

...but this looks good and I know you guys know how to make a good pinball game, and santa is only on the 1 table

...heh heh you could have just made it wintery and not christmasy with yeti, snowball/blizzard, and snowmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Has this been submitted yet?

Monster pinball remains one of my 20 favorite games out of my 900+

cant wait!
10-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Looks great, and I like it that a soundtrack was added in. It was one of the things I felt was missing in Monster Pinball.

back
10-16-2009, 01:05 AM
Doh! Guess that answers my question in another thread since I didn't see this one earlier. I'm definitely interested, even though I usually avoid games based on Christmas - 99.9% of them are craptacular. The stacking of the three tables does sound pretty cool.

Now that that's said, can we at some point expect to see a real successor to Monster Pinball without a holiday theme?