★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *NOTE: Recommended Devices for the best gameplay experience - iPhone 6 and up, iPad Mini 4 and up, iPad Air 2 and up, and iPad Pro - also requires iOS 8.0 and up. *

Enter the fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne and discover the powerful and far-reaching consequences of your choices as the Dark Knight.

In this gritty and violent new story from the award-winning creators of The Walking Dead A Telltale Games Series, you'll make discoveries that will shatter Bruce Wayne's world, and the already fragile stability of a corrupt Gotham City.

Your actions and your choices will determine the fate of the Batman.

Includes Episode 1 in this all-new series from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.

***Save 20% on additional episodes in Batman - The Telltale Series by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 bundle] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu***
09-20-2016, 07:20 PM
Ok here we go. Pretty excited to get this one underway.

09-20-2016, 08:20 PM
I've not played any of the eariler games buy this dev yet. I am thinking about picking this one up, but, in regard to their earlier releases, do any of those stand out as a "must have"?

On a side note, I noticed that the list of recommended device's begin at the Mini 4.. I am finally starting to see my Mini 2 getting hit hard, in the hardware dept, on a few recent releases this last month or so - I thought it might take another year or so, but its happening now.
09-20-2016, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClash View Post
I've not played any of the eariler games buy this dev yet. I am thinking about picking this one up, but, in regard to their earlier releases, do any of those stand out as a "must have"?

On a side note, I noticed that the list of recommended device's begin at the Mini 4.. I am finally starting to see my Mini 2 getting hit hard, in the hardware dept, on a few recent releases this last month or so - I thought it might take another year or so, but its happening now.
I really enjoyed The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, Walking Dead: The Game & WDTG Season 2. Those to me were the best. Some of the others were pretty good but those are my top 4.
09-20-2016, 08:34 PM
Yeah tales from the borderlands was incredibly fun with a great story and lots of twists and turns
09-20-2016, 08:46 PM
I love all games from them after The Walking Dead.
09-20-2016, 10:13 PM
Only played tales and bought batman. Gonna play it tomorrow.
09-20-2016, 11:39 PM
I've played most of the Tell Tale games, and so far this one is my favorite. I'm playing it on Xbox.

I feel like they're doing a great job with the Batman story tropes. And the story telling is superb. There's no way to go into detail without spoiling the story, but I feel that long time Batman fans will be entertained. Even though they are revisiting some very played out Batman tropes, it feels fresh and interesting.
09-21-2016, 02:16 AM
Description says iOS 8 and up. But it is compatible for iOS 9 and up

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING
09-21-2016, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techzamazing View Post
Description says iOS 8 and up. But it is compatible for iOS 9 and up
Most definitely a typo. Don't all the listed devices come pre-installed with a minimum of iOS 9?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"