★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Demon's Crystals is a frenetic twin stick shooter where you guide the Urican demons through countless hazards in order to restore peace to the world. A variety of weapons and power-ups will help you defeat the massive enemy hordes. The Urican have always been at the top of the food pyramid, but one day three mysterious beings arrived causing the once peaceful inhabitants of the world to become aggressive and destructive.
09-21-2016, 07:39 AM
To give myself a break 4rm the super Twin Stick Shooter Leap of Fate i dug a lil and found this 4rm the Devs of Zombie Panic In Wonderland

09-21-2016, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
To give myself a break 4rm the super Twin Stick Shooter Leap of Fate i dug a lil and found this 4rm the Devs of Zombie Panic In Wonderland
Zombie Panic in Wonderland is great so I will check this out
Thanks!
09-21-2016, 08:13 AM
Oh this looks promising! Zombie Wonderland was amazing. Though I am about worried how freemium this will be..

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My art: http://pixiv.me/raidriar // Gamecenter ID: raidriar
09-21-2016, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Oh this looks promising! Zombie Wonderland was amazing. Though I am about worried how freemium this will be..
With you wish it was straight up premium like zombie in wonderland but it' looks so good it's worth a play
09-21-2016, 09:18 AM
The IAP is like zombie panic in wonderland free
It's for more content characters etc
Ad removal is one of the IAP and I click it but nothing happens I was at least trying to get the price on that cuz I will pay that now to get the stupid ads off my screen
Basically it's a free to play Lite a Demo so to speak
While the ads do show up in menu I have yet to have any during actual gameplay so that's nice
Even though it's a diff style game it still has that arcade feel that I loved with zombie panic

Last edited by Dailon80; 09-21-2016 at 09:22 AM.
09-21-2016, 11:32 AM
this is a first a game that wont let me spend money on IAP wow haha