★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Immerse your mind into the minimalist, colorful, and beautiful puzzle space of Huetopia, with tons of exciting boards to play and solve.

- Slide and rotate blocks to move them into the correct color lines.
- Beautifully handcrafted puzzles for your mind.
- Relax. No timer, no move limit.

mystic.purple's comments:

Huetopia

ZealTopia Interactive
Genres: Games Puzzle Board
$0.99 USD


Quote:
Immerse your mind into the minimalist, colorful, and beautiful puzzle space of Huetopia, with tons of exciting boards to play and solve.

- Slide and rotate blocks to move them into the correct color lines.
- Beautifully handcrafted puzzles for your mind.
- Relax. No timer, no move limit.










Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 8.6MB

09-21-2016, 11:38 AM
#2
It'd be great if the dev attached an embedded video to share about the gameplay. I checked out the AppStore page and Googled the dev's site but no vids are to be found. I'm sure those interested would like to know more about this game before buying.


"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

09-21-2016, 12:48 PM
#3
Joined: May 2011
Location: Jakarta, ID
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
It'd be great if the dev attached an embedded video to share about the gameplay. I checked out the AppStore page and Googled the dev's site but no vids are to be found. I'm sure those interested would like to know more about this game before buying.
Here is a short gameplay video of the first few levels showing the game tutorial
09-21-2016, 10:55 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,916
Looks pretty neat
09-22-2016, 06:46 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,919
I like the idea and have enjoyed previous games by the same dev (particularly Noda) but I'm having a real hard time with the controls on this one.

When I tap to rotate a block it's picking up maybe 1 in 4 taps on average. Occasionally, it works first time; sometimes I can tap 20 times before it registers. iPhone 6S Plus, iOS 10.
09-22-2016, 12:58 PM
#6
Joined: May 2011
Location: Jakarta, ID
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
I like the idea and have enjoyed previous games by the same dev (particularly Noda) but I'm having a real hard time with the controls on this one.

When I tap to rotate a block it's picking up maybe 1 in 4 taps on average. Occasionally, it works first time; sometimes I can tap 20 times before it registers. iPhone 6S Plus, iOS 10.
Thanks for the feedback, we are on the way to improve the rotation control for newer devices (ones with 3DTouch) in the next update

Last edited by mystic.purple; 09-22-2016 at 01:09 PM.
09-22-2016, 01:49 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic.purple View Post
Thanks for the feedback, we are on the way to improve the rotation control for newer devices (ones with 3DTouch) in the next update
Great stuff. After a few messages from the dev, have confirmed that it works more reliably if you tap the screen VERY gently on 3D touch-enabled devices for now. Now through to level 27 and enjoying this a lot. Chilled puzzling at its best.
09-22-2016, 11:48 PM
#8
This is so much fun! And occasionally maddening, which I enjoy in a puzzler. It is SO satisfying when you slide or rotate that last piece into place. I really like the crisp, clean graphics and that I can fiddle with the pieces without the pressure of a timer. It's just a perfect little game for me--I am really glad to have found it!
09-23-2016, 01:40 AM
#9
Joined: May 2011
Location: Jakarta, ID
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Great stuff. After a few messages from the dev, have confirmed that it works more reliably if you tap the screen VERY gently on 3D touch-enabled devices for now. Now through to level 27 and enjoying this a lot. Chilled puzzling at its best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
This is so much fun! And occasionally maddening, which I enjoy in a puzzler. It is SO satisfying when you slide or rotate that last piece into place. I really like the crisp, clean graphics and that I can fiddle with the pieces without the pressure of a timer. It's just a perfect little game for me--I am really glad to have found it!
Thanks a lot guys! Glad to hear that.

Oh yeah, the new update (ver 1.0.1) is now available

Last edited by mystic.purple; 09-23-2016 at 01:42 AM.
09-23-2016, 02:31 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic.purple View Post
Thanks a lot guys! Glad to hear that.

Oh yeah, the new update (ver 1.0.1) is now available
SO much better now with the control improvements!