★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Sticklings is a unique puzzle game with the mission to get a herd of Stickmans into their goals by using various abilities. Like a Lemming, a Stickman just walks and walks and it is your objective to correctly assign the correct task to a Stickman to lead all other Stickmans the correct path. Abilities include blocking, self destruct, jump, bomb throwing, rush and bridge building. Levels are limited by time with the option to earn gold, silver and bronze medals. And if you fail, there is always the option to Nuke em!

No Ads, No In-Apps

robertsze's comments:

Sticklings is a unique puzzle game with the mission to get a herd of Stickmans into their goals by using various abilities. Like a Lemming, a Stickman just walks and walks and it is your objective to correctly assign the correct task to a Stickman to lead all other Stickmans the correct path. Abilities include blocking, self destruct, jump, bomb throwing, rush and bridge building. Levels are limited by time with the option to earn gold, silver and bronze medals. And if you fail, there is always the option to Nuke em!

Youtube link | Pop Up

09-21-2016, 04:01 PM
Uuuuuuh

Here I feel a strong Lemmings-Vibe

09-22-2016, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi (AppGemeinde) View Post
Here I feel a strong Lemmings-Vibe
Thanks for the nice article and review, we appreciate it a lot
09-25-2016, 12:34 AM
Update

Quick info, we have an update in preparation with minor level updates, new levels, fixes and improvements. Should be live within the next two days.
09-25-2016, 12:58 AM
Couple of questions... one App Store review said this breaks after level two... is this fixed in the upcoming update?

Second, are there any IAP in this?
09-25-2016, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Couple of questions... one App Store review said this breaks after level two... is this fixed in the upcoming update?

Second, are there any IAP in this?
We are not aware of any problem and are pretty sure it doesn't break after any level. Regarding the In-Apps, no, there are no in-apps in it.
09-25-2016, 02:41 PM
Liking this so far - neat little lemmings clone, level 12 and only one crash so far - think maybe when the nuke counter ended with no guys left on screen (they'd all fallen off.)

One tiny request, please can we select the bottom buttons while it's paused? Used to play the SNES lemmings and did that all the time. Haven't played it for 25 years and couldn't have told you I used to do that, but as soon as I was playing this I found myself trying to. Weird.
09-25-2016, 02:42 PM
Oh, and there are pop up ads for their own games which are irritating - they pop up quickly and tapping anywhere but the small x opens the App Store. Shouldn't stop anyone buying this, but annoying.
09-26-2016, 11:07 AM
Really enjoying this game as I used to love Lemmings!

A couple of things though. Firstly when I am listening to my own music while playing the game the volume is automatically lowered which is annoying. This is the case even if the sounds of the game are switched off.

Secondly, it seems to be impossible to get a gold star on Level 3. I feel like I have done it the quickest possible way and still get Silver.

Overall I am really liking it so far though.
09-27-2016, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGribble View Post
Liking this so far - neat little lemmings clone, level 12 and only one crash so far - think maybe when the nuke counter ended with no guys left on screen (they'd all fallen off.)

One tiny request, please can we select the bottom buttons while it's paused? Used to play the SNES lemmings and did that all the time. Haven't played it for 25 years and couldn't have told you I used to do that, but as soon as I was playing this I found myself trying to. Weird.
We will update this in an upcoming update