★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tons of Bullets
A retro 2D pixel platformer infused with tons of bullets and tons of features!
Fight as Kenji the Ninja and embark on his adventure to save his girlfriend who is kidnapped by his nemesis, Dr. Mad. Jump! Shoot! Swim! Do whatever it takes to save his loved one in this action packed 2D pixel platformer game!

Chase Dr. Mad and his henchmen through various obstacles and environment such as Snow field, Lava and submerged caves. Uncover secret rooms to obtain new weapon arsenal to use them against Dr. Mads creatures such as the killer Penguins.

Beware Dr. Mad's bots and guns as they will shoot anyone in sights. If you can't destroy them, hide in the shadow and become invisible.

If you are a fan of 2D retro action platformer games, Tons of Bullets is one game that you should not miss!

=== FEATURES ===
o Action platformer game at its finest; shoot, teleport, swing, double jump, jetpacking, carry, push and more!
o Stealth mode mechanics, Ninja style
o Eye Candy Pixel Art graphics
o Rideable vehicles to help you get through the adventure
o Various different weapons with its inventory system
o Scripted cut scenes
o Night Vision mode
o Destructible objects
o Huge bosses!
o Great touch control
o Gamepad support (MFI and iCade for iOS official gamepads)
o Multi lingual support final list of language supported will be provided nearing to launch day!
... and much more!

Check out our pages below for more information, updates and announcement about Tons of Bullets!

Official Page: http://playplayfun.com/tons-of-bullets-game-official-page/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/2dpixel/"

Boardumb's comments:

09-21-2016, 09:36 PM
I jumped on this like I jump on anything that is described as MetroidVania.

This game is like, Mega Man Rage Quit hard. The controls take some getting used to, but ultimately have a good feel so far. I love the detailed textures combined with the pixel graphics. It crashes from time to time on my 6s iOS 10, but not game breaking. However,
I'm stuck just after the slime bosses, and it looks like I'm supposed to jump into a boat in a the water. The boat though seems to have flipped over and every time I jump for it, I fall through and get eaten by little murder fish. Maybe someone can help me. Is this a bug?

09-21-2016, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atalkinghamsandwich View Post
I jumped on this like I jump on anything that is described as MetroidVania.

This game is like, Mega Man Rage Quit hard. The controls take some getting used to, but ultimately have a good feel so far. I love the detailed textures combined with the pixel graphics. It crashes from time to time on my 6s iOS 10, but not game breaking. However,
I'm stuck just after the slime bosses, and it looks like I'm supposed to jump into a boat in a the water. The boat though seems to have flipped over and every time I jump for it, I fall through and get eaten by little murder fish. Maybe someone can help me. Is this a bug?
Hi,

You can use the boat pressing the action button (the blue one that you use for open chests) in the air when you are near the boat.
09-22-2016, 03:01 AM
Literally getting asked to rate the game on EVERY.SINGLE.LAUNCH. (even the first time). Choosing "Don't Ask Again" does nothing. iPhone SE, iOS 10.0.1

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-22-2016, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Literally getting asked to rate the game on EVERY.SINGLE.LAUNCH. (even the first time). Choosing "Don't Ask Again" does nothing. iPhone SE, iOS 10.0.1
Thanks for the feedback. This shouldn't be the case that you get persistently asked and we are now on the case and will make the necessary amendment.
09-22-2016, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredBear Games View Post
Thanks for the feedback. This shouldn't be the case that you get persistently asked and we are now on the case and will make the necessary amendment.
Much appreciated.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-22-2016, 06:00 AM
Will this run on Apple TV too? It supports MFi...?
09-22-2016, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac166 View Post
Will this run on Apple TV too? It supports MFi...?
Yes, the game is available on iPhone, iPad and appleTV. The game also supports MFI game controllers
09-22-2016, 10:56 AM
Want to love this so badly. Do I just stink or do the controls need to be tightened up a little? Honestly can't tell.
09-22-2016, 11:00 AM
I'm stuck on a section where I have to jump between walls to avoid spikes. I've tried the controls on both the in-game dpad and mi-fi controller. Still difficult to jump from one wall to the other. I think I've been killed at least 30 times. Having a hard time adjusting to jumping with accuracy in tight spaces.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy