★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take on the role of Aaki, a seemingly normal if somewhat self conscious young man, whose life is turned upside down after a casual stroll through the local park. Now he has to deal with two mischievous demi-gods who insist he must marry one of them.

If that wasn't enough it seems that several women he knows have also decided he must go out with them, and all the while he has his exams to deal with too.

It's a tough time for Aaki in this little Divine Slice of Life.

The game features a large script and amazing artwork to tell Aaki's story giving the player key choices to make throughout which in turn affect how Aaki's life is shaped and what the games final ending will be.

You choose how this story unfolds and ends.
09-21-2016, 11:42 PM
Wow! This galgame is released on iOS now. this is a true 18+ game🌚

09-22-2016, 01:28 AM
got mixed reviews on steam. tbh if you want a really romantic visual novel with good art try the fragments note series, one of the best imo.

im a rpg loving kind of guy
09-22-2016, 01:53 AM
The English iOS stores need more Japanese to English VN. Every time I browse the Japanese apps store they have tons of visual novels from romance to mystery. Shame I just don't know enough Japanese to play any of those. Thankfully we got Stein's Gate.

I'll check out Fragment's Note. If anyone else knows any good Japanese VNs (in English) on the appstore please let me know! Usually art is a big factor for me in VNs as well.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My art: http://pixiv.me/raidriar // Gamecenter ID: raidriar
09-22-2016, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
The English iOS stores need more Japanese to English VN. Every time I browse the Japanese apps store they have tons of visual novels from romance to mystery. Shame I just don't know enough Japanese to play any of those. Thankfully we got Stein's Gate.

I'll check out Fragment's Note. If anyone else knows any good Japanese VNs (in English) on the appstore please let me know! Usually art is a big factor for me in VNs as well.
There are not so many Japanese VNs in English on iOS, but I've still got someHere you are. Fragment's Note, If My Heart Had Wings, Twilight, Lily's Day Off, Hatoful BF, MOE CURE NET, Stein's Gate, Everlasting Summer, Red Spider, Sword of Asumi, Black Diary Case, Discouraged Workers.
09-22-2016, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicuicad View Post
There are not so many Japanese VNs in English on iOS, but I've still got someHere you are. Fragment's Note, If My Heart Had Wings, Twilight, Lily's Day Off, Hatoful BF, MOE CURE NET, Stein's Gate, Everlasting Summer, Red Spider, Sword of Asumi, Black Diary Case, Discouraged Workers.
You are the best! You know I didn't even realize some of those were on iOS. I'm already bought some just now.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My art: http://pixiv.me/raidriar // Gamecenter ID: raidriar
09-22-2016, 05:58 AM
The images look blurry in the screenshots. Is that how the game is?
09-22-2016, 05:46 PM
What's the controls
09-23-2016, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
You are the best! You know I didn't even realize some of those were on iOS. I'm already bought some just now.
Here is the second part🌚 Club Life Visual Novel, Highschool Romance Visual Novel, Bad End, Tears Nine Ten, Juniper's Knot, Love is a Game Otome, DarkSpear. Have fun!
09-23-2016, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie1350 View Post
What's the controls
Well...This is Visual Novel...so just click...

Last edited by Wicuicad; 09-23-2016 at 03:47 AM.