★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 2K
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2779.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $7.99
  • Average User Rating: 3 (1)
App description: Following the record-breaking launch of NBA 2K16, the NBA 2K franchise continues to stake its claim as the most authentic sports video game with NBA 2K17. As the franchise that all sports video games should aspire to be (GamesRadar), NBA 2K17 will take the game to new heights and continue to blur the lines between video game and reality.

Features:
Revamped Gameplay Controls and physical controller support
Deeper MyCAREER mode that includes Off-Day Simulator, more MyPLAYER equipment and attribute options, upgraded badge system, and more
Play with new Historic players
Expanded EuroLeague with new teams added
Alternate Team Uniforms
Earn more Virtual Currency

iANiMeX's comments:

09-22-2016, 09:04 AM
Thanks For posting if didn't want to screw it up haha

Ok this game is always very close to full console experience and to me it's got a little better each year and this year really nice
I love everything about what 2k does each year by giving us a premium console style sports game with no iap gimmicks wish ea could figure that out anyways I also like the ability to play as European teams like Barcelona Real Madrid olympiakos and more
Updated team logos and roster are great too
This game is always worth the price and this year won't disappoint if you have got this one in the past
Season my career and blacktop mode
Blackto mode you can choose 1v1, 2v2 all the way to 5v5

09-22-2016, 11:08 AM
09-22-2016, 04:32 PM
I've bought the new version each year, so I'll get this one too, but it's going to be difficult to play this year, as the Nets will be truly awful.
09-22-2016, 04:36 PM
🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️
Quote:
Originally Posted by islesfan View Post
i've bought the new version each year, so i'll get this one too, but it's going to be difficult to play this year, as the nets will be truly awful.
lls 😊😊
09-22-2016, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by islesfan View Post
I've bought the new version each year, so I'll get this one too, but it's going to be difficult to play this year, as the Nets will be truly awful.
Nets are my fav too only team I have played with other than Barcelona
Yeah not as good this time Haha
09-22-2016, 05:05 PM
I also buy each iteration every year. This one feels like the same as last year, though with the addition of uniforms and a revamped controls (QUICK GAME). I don't know what to feel about this.
09-22-2016, 06:34 PM
I just played a quick game using the Lakers. I thought there may be a chance the IOS version was being rushed due to the early release, so it wasn't surprising to see Byron Scott still as coach or Jordan Clarkson and Lou Williams still with the sunburned looking faces; I do hope a pending update addresses this.

I'm having some trouble with the new control scheme since I'm so used to the last couple year's iterations. The placement of the pass and shoot buttons are different, so I have to keep looking down to make sure I'm pressing the right button. The right stick is gone and sprinting now requires a constant press on the button.

I do think the graphics are slightly better in terms of player movement. The menu options have been improved with the elimination of the annoying, stuttering manner in 2K16.

Regarding the roster for the Lakers, it's pretty up to date with the notable exception of Yi Jianlian. Brandon Ingram looks too pale in the game, but the announcer uses his name instead of "Number 14." I'm a big Jordan Clarkson fan and he's established himself as a very good player during his two years in the league, but 2K still hasn't added his name, so the announcer uses the generic calling. Also, his rating is very low at a 70 with most of the other younger players having a higher rating even though Clarkson's numbers have been better over the last two seasons.

Glad to be playing 2K17 on my iPad mini 4; I look forward to the updates I'm sure will be coming ...
09-22-2016, 06:36 PM
You said it the menu is so much better
Graphics and smoothness of gameplay is too
There are some little things but still fun to play
I too had to keep looking down
Few games had it down now good to go
09-22-2016, 07:56 PM
Is ths universal for iPad and iPhone? I remember 2K16 was a separate purchase for Apple TV. Is it the same for 2K17? Will you have to buy 2K17 for iPhone/iPad and Apple TV?

Currently playing: Clash of Clans and Boom Beach