★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PikPok
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 237.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: Monsters are real.

As a Shadow Master, you have the power to control them. To survive, your monsters must fight the monsters of other Shadow Masters around the world.

Join the hidden battle raging across the globe. Travel to major cities and clash with five secret factions, capturing new monsters and collecting rare artifacts in each vibrant location. Carefully balance your monsters abilities to craft the ultimate crew, then unleash them on teams of opponents in a strategic game of planning, timing, and skill. As you level up and evolve your monsters, you'll face greater and deadlier foes. Join the war or be destroyed.

Collect, level up, and evolve powerful monsters, each with unique skills and abilities
Intense strategy build a crew of monsters, configure their skills, and plan your play
Form alliances with players worldwide join forces in battle and defeat rivals
Daily and weekly live events based on real-world news stories compete to collect rare monsters, crucial resources, and legendary artifacts
Artifacts to collect and further customize your playing experience

Shadow Wars is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.

We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #ShadowWars!
09-25-2016, 12:15 AM
New game by PikPok and no one has commented. Crazy. Going to give it a go.

09-25-2016, 06:09 AM
very good game,great graphics and gameplay

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
09-25-2016, 08:33 AM
I found it extremely boring. Tap colour, rinse repeat. Deleted
09-25-2016, 07:09 PM
Good strategic gameplay, well planned out progression. New mechanics for acquisition/evolving of monsters. No need to spend money. No stamina timers. Excellent and refreshing game.

Last edited by kei00; 09-26-2016 at 02:34 AM.
09-26-2016, 04:48 AM
Don't know If i should try it...
09-26-2016, 08:29 AM
I'm digging it. My username is Rashanii. Add me.
09-26-2016, 10:08 AM
I'm giving this a try simply because its PikPok, but ultimately there's nothing new under the sun here.

GameCenter: Havelcek
BattleTag: Xerxian#1237
09-26-2016, 12:30 PM
How much single-player content is there?
09-26-2016, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
How much single-player content is there?
At this time, there is ONLY single player content. There are clans. The benefits of being in a clan seem to be minimal at best. They are planning to add raids in a future update. That may make the clans a worthwhile experience.

Another note about the clans, the chat is terrible. You type something in the clan chat, and it's gone a couple of minutes later. So communicating with your clan members is next to impossible.

This game has a lot of glitches and connectivity issues. I know, because I've been playing it since it was soft launched in New Zealand. My player level is 46 out of 50. It can be a fun game, but the glitches take it down quite a few notches.