★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #1 app for crafting lovers!

Average rating of 4.7

10s of hours of discovery, fun, challenge awaits!

This game is designed with player input.
No ads, no waiting, no crippled gameplay. We're bringing back the good old authentic gaming.

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/craftergame

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/craftergameios

Repulsa's comments:
Crafter Game - Incremental Puzzle RPG Game by Goktug Yilmaz
https://appsto.re/us/_ERM_.i

Fully premium, one of the greatest incremental games I've seen in awhile, been playing it all morning

09-28-2016, 11:25 AM
Seems fun but graphically really uninteresting.
Got bored fast. It's 2016, I need at least a tiny bit of visual appeal with my games.

09-28-2016, 12:19 PM
Game is marked as free but App Store shows $.99.
09-28-2016, 03:40 PM
This game is realllllly fun. There is a lot of depth, like a hell lot.

It's a crafting game with lots of recipes.

I love this game.
09-28-2016, 04:50 PM
It's definitely not a free game. It's a fully premium one time pay game. I'm not sure what that's about but yes this is a ton of fun and there is a lot of depth to it
09-29-2016, 07:15 PM
Great crafting game. Doesn't have much in the way of graphics but I'm not sure that really matters for this sort of game.
09-30-2016, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
Great crafting game. Doesn't have much in the way of graphics but I'm not sure that really matters for this sort of game.
It absolutely does...
09-30-2016, 06:32 PM
Great game, sort of like a dark room in its simplicity of graphics and the constant requirement to balance production of food and other resources
10-02-2016, 12:10 AM
Dev Here

@Repulsa Thanks for posting the game ^^

@dondo We developed the game while in store (it only had 5 minutes of gameplay) and constantly added user feedback to our game. After a while the game had enough content to play for 10s of hours so we made it 0.99$ a while back. I don't know why it says free and has the old screenshots while having the updated description.

@Kekhan I'm happy to hear that you said it seems fun. It's mostly because we have an awesome community who supports us and helps us make the game more fun. Unfortunately we are 2 developers and not very good in the illustration part.

But we are now looking for an illustrator who can make the game look pretty and exciting. I don't know how long it'll take us to find one and how long it'll take her to make something but hopefully you and other players that care about visual appeal will find it more interesting. If you have anymore feedback please post here or message me, I'm always available for our players.
10-07-2016, 10:25 AM
It looks like you've pulled all the App Store screenshots that would give users any idea what gameplay is like. Just a black screen now with a couple words on it.

IMO, very few people will pony up $1 for an unknown game they can't even see one decent screenshot of. Probably a good idea to add something back in, even if the graphics aren't ideal.