★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Touch to contract.
Release to let go.
Bring the clumsy mechanical beings home.


over 100 levels
no ads
no in-app-purchases
09-27-2016, 02:41 PM
#2
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,576
I am on world 3 now and it's a blast, it's so simple but yet so innovative at the same time, I am a big fan of Kamibox, he is a true Artist and it shows with every game he makes.

The game makes me laugh sometimes, what game can make you laugh nowadays exactly only a few.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 09-27-2016 at 02:45 PM.

09-27-2016, 04:56 PM
#3
I've got to say: this is one of the most unique games out there filled to the brim with an enjoyable blend of charm and challenge. I'm not a big fan of physics-based games (heck, I got a "C" in it in high school), but this game has the strange combination of making your brain-matter stretch and while simultaneously stretching a smile across your face. Not an IAP in sight and no timers. I highly recommend this game as it doesn't break your bank or your spirit.

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 09-27-2016 at 11:07 PM.
09-28-2016, 05:03 AM
#4
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
I've got to say: this is one of the most unique games out there filled to the brim with an enjoyable blend of charm and challenge. I'm not a big fan of physics-based games (heck, I got a "C" in it in high school), but this game has the strange combination of making your brain-matter stretch and while simultaneously stretching a smile across your face. Not an IAP in sight and no timers. I highly recommend this game as it doesn't break your bank or your spirit.
Yep - pretty much what I wanted to say about it - loving it so far (10th or so level)
09-28-2016, 07:08 AM
#5
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
Yep - pretty much what I wanted to say about it - loving it so far (10th or so level)
And it's just getting better and better - absolutely ace
09-28-2016, 08:04 AM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,576
Can't say it enough this is brilliant stuff, and some of the settings are very clever and that is what I like in videogames or should I call this Art, Modern Art.
09-28-2016, 09:56 AM
#7
Thank you all! The reactions are very positive overall, that is awesome.
I hope, Apple also likes it. We will see tomorrow
09-28-2016, 10:04 AM
#8
This is sooooooo charming. I've laughed at this game a few times just because of how everything moves. It's ridiculously full of personality.

Level design is great and everything is super fun. I think some levels are a litttttle bit harsh in how they can be solved but with a bit of patience all the levels are approachable.
09-28-2016, 11:52 AM
#9
Hey Arcadians, I'm stuck on Stage 3 "Technical Difficulties" Level 11. The key action is to twirl the beams like a pendulum to knock the ball from left to right. However, the beams swing from right to left and when they hit the ball, it goes to the left, NOT to the right where there home-base rests. If you have any helpful thoughts, please IM me or mask your answer as a "spoiler alert" in the wysiwyg.


"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
09-28-2016, 02:44 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamibox View Post
Thank you all! The reactions are very positive overall, that is awesome.
I hope, Apple also likes it. We will see tomorrow
It's incredible fun! Apple liked it! Congratulations for the early feature now in US Store!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)