★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Have you ever seen the number dance?

numDance is an innovative puzzle that will redefine the way you play with numbers.

In numDance, you will need to find a strategy to achieve the highest score possible & achieve the best number possible.

Be careful and think twice every move! Lets make the numbers dance your way to awesomeness!

numDance features 2 game modes: numDance & Advenure of 2. The great thing is that you can play game modes at the same time!!

Thanks for playing,
Ell Tee

antony.thai's comments:

numDance

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Educational Puzzle
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Have you ever seen the number dance?

numDance is an innovative puzzle that will redefine the way you play with numbers.

In numDance, you will need to find a strategy to achieve the highest score possible & achieve the best number possible.

Be careful and think twice every move! Lets make the numbers dance your way to awesomeness!

numDance features 2 game modes: numDance & Advenure of 2. The great thing is that you can play game modes at the same time!!

Thanks for playing,
Ell Tee

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.1

Download Size: 18.6MB

09-28-2016, 04:00 PM
This game is amazing and addictive ! Grab it

To the dev: after getting like 5 hours play time if not more, my highest score is when I didn't know how to play. I don't know if it's just me but it seems you don't get rewarded enough for doing multiple combos and once or getting a lot of high numbers (i.e. 6 and 7's) it seems it's way better to score when you get numbers at a really slow pace, this could just be me and I'm interested to hear other players and Devs input !

Either way already payed to remove ads and this game is wonderful ! =]

09-28-2016, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esty8nine View Post
ditto, been playing this one as well and while their efforts to keep the interface clean actually makes the app confusing to use, this is a dynamite game.
09-28-2016, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
ditto, been playing this one as well and while their efforts to keep the interface clean actually makes the app confusing to use, this is a dynamite game.
I also agree, a great puzzler from reputable Devs.
09-28-2016, 08:55 PM
Quote:
To the dev: after getting like 5 hours play time if not more, my highest score is when I didn't know how to play. I don't know if it's just me but it seems you don't get rewarded enough for doing multiple combos and once or getting a lot of high numbers (i.e. 6 and 7's) it seems it's way better to score when you get numbers at a really slow pace, this could just be me and I'm interested to hear other players and Devs input !
Thanks for your suggestion, we will talk more about this suggestion with teammates for fixing it.

Pine Entertainment
09-28-2016, 08:56 PM
Quote:

Either way already payed to remove ads and this game is wonderful ! =]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
I also agree, a great puzzler from reputable Devs.
Thanks for your interesting with the game, my mates! When you have more suggestions of the game, don't worry to talk to me. We always wait for them.

Pine Entertainment
09-28-2016, 09:03 PM
May I know what the IAP is about?

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
09-28-2016, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
iAP is using to remove ads.

Pine Entertainment
09-28-2016, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
There's a 1.99 ad removal.
09-28-2016, 09:14 PM
I bought that right Away I just love this game.

Like i said only thing that seemed off once you get better at playing is it seems you don't really get rewarded for getting big combos or creating big numbers... But that's just My understanding