★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Infinite Tanks features exactly what the name suggests huge content - never ending lines of modern combat vehicles, huge environments with realistic weather, online multiplayer and countless single player missions and drills.Infinite Tanks also upgrades the tank sim genre by giving players the ability to design and upgrade their own impenetrable vehicles, allowing them to truly step into the driver's seat. The game features an innovative card-driven building system, which allows players to mix, match and trade individual tank parts, including engines, bodies, tracks, turrets, mines, mortars, upgrades and obviously guns, to create an incredibly diverse array of powerful and versatile vehicles.Infinite Tanks is pushing the boundaries with modern graphics and exceptionally deep gameplay. FeaturesA unique card-driven construction system, driven by single-player progression and multiplayer collaboration.Hundreds of million different vehicle combinations, plus aesthetic customization such as paint and accessories. tanks, destroyers, hovercrafts and rocket launchers, each in 3 different classes.360 drills with quick, intense action.Sweeping, epic single-player campaign.Different environments, from sun scorched deserts to dense urban areas, with expansive space for gameplay and exploration.Custom games, including King of the Hill, Capture the Bases, and Team Deathmatch both online and offline. 60 levels of progression, most varied classes of tanks and an impressive arsenal of weapons and projectiles.Incredible realism: changing weather, sun crossing the sky, realistic physics and damage system.Cross platform multiplayer between iOS, macOS and tvOSTakes advantage of Metal, iCloud, GameCenter, Replay Kit and AirPlaySupports MFi controllerLocalized in over 10 languages

Boardumb's comments:

09-28-2016, 06:55 PM
Whoa, this looks good! Single player campaign also.

09-28-2016, 07:04 PM
Holy snit!!! Have my prayers been answered? Is this the fully premium third person tank game of my dreams?
09-28-2016, 07:09 PM
I usually don't go for the tank games but this is extremely cool 😎
09-28-2016, 07:47 PM
How are the on screen controls?

Between just this and Banner Saga there goes over 5 gigs of space today lol

Billy
09-28-2016, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
How are the on screen controls?

Between just this and Banner Saga there goes over 5 gigs of space today lol

Billy
I know what you mean Billy
I got used to the controls pretty quick and I must say I actually like this good so far
I haven't don't multiplayer yet but I can def see where it would be very fun
Controls not bad
I can never have enough space just have to rotate things out
09-28-2016, 08:09 PM
Looks like a tank pron to me! Yeah!

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
09-28-2016, 09:13 PM
Under customs games go to team deathmatch and it's like Star Wars battlefront and it's playing with others online blue v red
With diff maps too plus they have capture the flag and other modes this game is very good
09-28-2016, 09:21 PM
How are the on screen controls set up? With their last game I had a rough time. That's why I'm just making sure this time.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
I know what you mean Billy
I got used to the controls pretty quick and I must say I actually like this good so far
I haven't don't multiplayer yet but I can def see where it would be very fun
Controls not bad
I can never have enough space just have to rotate things out
09-28-2016, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
How are the on screen controls set up? With their last game I had a rough time. That's why I'm just making sure this time.

Billy
You have a right left joystick side
Left moves the tank right changes the view
I had to get the hang of it tanks are not easy to control in general
Never played any of their other games