★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Yeah Us!
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 153.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: The final instalment of the smash hit #1 rated BMX game is here!

PLEASE NOTE: The bug with saving is now FIXED!

Following on from the insane success of Pumped BMX 2, Pumped 3 is back with more riders, more bikes, more stunts, more levels and more challenges!

ABOUT THE GAME
Ride through sets of jumps pulling off crazy stunts in order to complete challenges and beat high scores. Combine 24 awesome BMX tricks with flips, spins and grinds to rack up huge high scores, or just relax and flow through the levels - its up to you!

CHALLENGES
Try your hand at over 720 challenges and achievements - a totally redesigned challenge system means theres something different to try around every corner.

LEVELS
60 all new levels across 6 amazing environments. From the relaxed to the totally insane, from the foothills and woods to the wetlands and mountains.

RIDERS
Featuring 15 of the worlds top dirt jumpers! From style gurus like Chase Hawk to tech wizards like Dennis Enarson, pick your pro and go shred!

BIKES
Customise your bike - pick your favourite pros signature or create your own fully custom ride!

FEATURES
60 levels, over 720 challenges and achievements.
15 of the worlds top BMX dirt jumpers.
24 legit tricks from the stylish to the insane.
iCloud saves enabled.

Get ready. Get Pumped.

Boardumb's comments:

09-28-2016, 10:22 PM
Great game night

09-28-2016, 10:31 PM
Requires iOS 9.1...... I am so sad, but can't lose jailbreak over it... 😭😭😭😭
09-29-2016, 12:48 AM
Great bookend for the trilogy
09-29-2016, 06:36 AM
Does this have MFi support?
09-29-2016, 07:19 AM
Anyone grab this yet? Curious how it plays. Looks pretty cool and think I'll download when connected to wifi at the office.
09-29-2016, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Anyone grab this yet? Curious how it plays. Looks pretty cool and think I'll download when connected to wifi at the office.
yeah. and all i can say it's just perfect in every single way. 10/10.
09-29-2016, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raravan View Post
yeah. and all i can say it's just perfect in every single way. 10/10.
That was all I needed...thanks. Just played through the tutorial and first few levels, fantastic. Controls are spot on. Can probably get a little hectic with the different things to do (pump, spin, trick joystick, and tilt to flip) but they introduce slowly and it all clicks.

Also...four challenges per level = lots of replayability.
09-29-2016, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac166 View Post
Does this have MFi support?
This game just gets better with every iteration. The game is fully premium with no IAPs. Unfortunately, it doesn't support MFi. Hopefully, this is on the dev's punch list to have in the next build.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
09-29-2016, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
This game just gets better with every iteration. The game is fully premium with no IAPs. Unfortunately, it doesn't support MFi. Hopefully, this is on the dev's punch list to have in the next build.
Thanks! I'll definitely be buying it if/when it gets added