Universal Let's get trivial! SassyFacts

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kingfant, Sep 30, 2016.

?

Is this the best trivia app ever?

1. Yes, most definitely

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes, to some extent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kingfant

kingfant New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    #1 kingfant, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    [​IMG]

Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce my new app, SassyFacts. It's a crazy twist on the tired old format of trivia apps. Ever notice every damn trivia app is multiple choice? You either know the answer already or you guess. Yawn!

SassyFacts breaks that mould with a bit of gusto. Each question has a numerical answer & the user has to guess the exact answer, with a few helpful hints, while racing against the clock to notch the highest score. In testing, I've found that because the user actually has to think to arrive at the answer, they tend to remember most of the amazing facts and figures presented almost perfectly, thus making them far more interesting at parties, more physically attractive, and more employable.

When users guess correctly they are rewarded with a juicy Pseudo-factoid, which sometimes adds more fascinating, factual background to the question in question, but more often than not, serves up something loosely related to the truth and tangibly ridiculous. Either way, good brain food.

Check out the app store link below and tell us what you think.

Hope you enjoy it, and tell your friends. That could well make the world a better place, who's to say?

https://appsto.re/jp/5XqKeb.i

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kingfant

kingfant New Member

Sep 30, 2016
    One hand

Clapping