★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Wave Blazer problem

12-26-2008, 07:19 PM
Wave Blazer problem

I keep beating the first course, but it doesn't seem to unlock the next race? Anybody know what's wrong?
12-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenric View Post
I keep beating the first course, but it doesn't seem to unlock the next race? Anybody know what's wrong?
I haven't had that problem. When all else fails un/re install. Free. If you want a better d/l connect to wifi.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

12-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I haven't had that problem. When all else fails un/re install. Free. If you want a better d/l connect to wifi.
That's what I'd do. Possibly reset your iPhone too.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-26-2008, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
do you mean just from the device? or from my itunes as well?
12-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Quote:
do you mean just from the device? or from my itunes as well?
Couldn't hurt to do both, but I think just deleting it from your device will suffice.

I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
That's what I'd do. Possibly reset your iPhone too.
Just tried a reset. It's so odd because I got the gold medal for it, and there appears to be an arrow to select the next course, but it just won't work.
12-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Just tried a reset. It's so odd because I got the gold medal for it, and there appears to be an arrow to select the next course, but it just won't work.
Hmm... It could've just locked up. That happens to lots of big, 3D games like that. Although, Wave Blazer has a small file size... Well, maybe it just locked up and resetting the device should help. If it doesn't, try un/re-installing the game, and if that doesn't work, it may be a bug.

12-26-2008, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
Couldn't hurt to do both, but I think just deleting it from your device will suffice.
Tried another reboot and it was fixed! That was mighty strange.
12-26-2008, 08:06 PM
try to touch the arrow & slide it can go to another race
12-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
I haven't had any issues with Wave Blazer, but I don't play much. Glad to see your issue fixed though.