★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: LIVEZEN Corp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 164.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.12
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Do you need a simple game with easy gameplay?

We took classic arcade shooting games and remade them with 3D graphics to create 'Retro Shooting.'
The plane shooting game series of Livezen has been acknowledged for their fun and quality by countless shooters!
Once again, we guarantee to provide you with a thrilling and fun time.



- Destroy enemies with a variety of stylish fighter planes.
- Complete exciting challenges and randomly assigned special missions.
- The mysterious final boss will keep your tension tightly during the whole time.
- Compete with your Game Center friends for higher rankings in 'infinite mode.'
- Supported for tablets.


Enjoy other games from Livezen
Astrowings Blitz
Endless Shooter
ICARUS
Astrowings Gold Flower


By downloading this game you are agreeing to our terms of service; http://astrowings.blogspot.kr/2016/02/terms-of-service.html

Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/retroshooting
E-mail livezencs@gmail.com

Copyright 2016 Livezen Corp All Rights Reserved.

Livezen's comments:
Brand new retro shooter featured by 3D voxel graphics!

We've launched brand new shooter today!
It would be great if we receive your ratings and reviews, Any feedback will be welcomed.


※ able to play offline with no WiFi
※ Built by Unity3D
※ Support English, Franais, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese(traditional), Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Korean
※ Support iOS 9.0 and more
※ Support for tablets.





YouTube: video
10-05-2016, 12:25 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,009
Insta download 😵 Will report back with imps

10-05-2016, 04:31 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,849
I'm digging this game!

There are great IAP options. Great gameplay. Upgrades. Different ships. Levels and infinite mode. Mini bosses and big bosses. No forced ads and no timers. There's also ICloud save support. They did a nice job with this.

The reason I took a star off, and I emailed the devs about it, is because there is no on screen control sensitivity slider in options. I don't find the movement right and need to be able to adjust it.

Billy
10-06-2016, 12:11 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,009
I do really like this shmup. It's got all the roght ingredients, but I just want a "buy it now" for all the planes. Really digging this though 😁
10-06-2016, 11:00 AM
#5
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,849
You can buy each ship for $1 each and try each one out with 4 plays each by watching an ad first if you want. I like the last ship. I bought it.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
I do really like this shmup. It's got all the roght ingredients, but I just want a "buy it now" for all the planes. Really digging this though 😁
10-06-2016, 03:58 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
Awesome!

Wow, this is a really great little shooter!

Don't know if the dev is hanging out here, but would love if it would display stats at the conclusion of a level (eg. % of enemies killed, deaths), so you would know how close you were to achieving more stars.

Haven't unlocked any ships yet, but is a permanent magnet and ability of any of them?
10-06-2016, 05:24 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,849
No the only permanent thing is the ship themselves which do have slightly different weapon systems and the upgrades for the main guns.

The upgrades for the power ups are permanent but the power ups themselves are not.

Is anyone else having an issue getting the laser to work? I can't seem to get it to work. I have no problem with the bomb and shield. But the laser just doesn't work and I end up getting killed trying to use it or sometimes it might fire. It's definitely not working right.

I have not heard back from the email I sent. So far though because I have enjoyed the game I did purchase the Black Rose because I like its weapon systems and I made 1 consumable IAP purchase since this game does have ICloud saves.

I just really need to increase the sensitivity and need to get the laser to work right. I hope the devs read this or respond to my email.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlehman View Post
Wow, this is a really great little shooter!

Don't know if the dev is hanging out here, but would love if it would display stats at the conclusion of a level (eg. % of enemies killed, deaths), so you would know how close you were to achieving more stars.

Haven't unlocked any ships yet, but is a permanent magnet and ability of any of them?
10-08-2016, 05:25 AM
#8
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: PA, USA
Posts: 117
I had trouble at first too. Now I can pull it off without difficulty. You must have a full combo bar. Then put two fingers on the screen to pause, then put one finger on the laser button and hold it. Don't tap the laser button, you have to hold it in selecting it. Then, assuming you have a 1, 2, or 3 combo bar filled, it will start powering up. The ship will give a little talk-bubble when it is ready to fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Is anyone else having an issue getting the laser to work? I can't seem to get it to work. I have no problem with the bomb and shield. But the laser just doesn't work and I end up getting killed trying to use it or sometimes it might fire. It's definitely not working right.
Billy
10-08-2016, 05:30 AM
#9
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: PA, USA
Posts: 117
5 Stars. I really like the the look and feel. The difficulty ramps up nicely. The power ups are simple, but seem to transfer to all unlocked ships, which I really like. This way when I power up missiles or magnet or skill recovery, I know it will be good for any of the ships I use. The coin reward for watching ads is very unobtrusive, and scales in amount depending on what you've unlocked. It is also great to be able to try out the other ships, even the premium ones, just by watching an add. The ships don't play extremely differently, though one of them has a very different (and in my opinion way better) laser that is instead an all at once blast.

Great game! Thanks.
10-08-2016, 02:27 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,849
You are AWESOME! Thank you! That was it! I was tapping it not holding it down.

What's cool is the laser power up is actually different with each ship. I use the black rose that I purchased and the laser power up pulls up two little mini fighters that slowly move up the screen constantly firing lasers.

It's pretty awesome.

Thank you again!

Now if they would add the sensitivity slider I would be so happy.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrixa View Post
I had trouble at first too. Now I can pull it off without difficulty. You must have a full combo bar. Then put two fingers on the screen to pause, then put one finger on the laser button and hold it. Don't tap the laser button, you have to hold it in selecting it. Then, assuming you have a 1, 2, or 3 combo bar filled, it will start powering up. The ship will give a little talk-bubble when it is ready to fire.