★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Featured on App Store "New Games We Love" in 100+ countries ***

Laserix: Puzzle Islands is a relaxing light reflection puzzler where you catch gems by reflecting lasers.
Explore the islands, at your pace, during the day, at sunset and at night.

More than 40 unique puzzles are waiting for you.
Relaxing game play without timers let you take your own time to solve the puzzles. Take a minute or a day.
In-game hint system ensures you never get stuck if you don't want to. You have the option to watch an ad and get a hint in return. It's recommended to try to solve the puzzle yourself and only use a hint as a last resort. There are no other advertising.
A gentle progression curve introduce you to new game mechanics before increasing the challenge.
Includes bonus levels for the extreme puzzle cruncher.

Laserix: Puzzle Islands is a one man team developed game produced by anicecompany FUKUOKA, Japan.

anicecompany's comments:

10-04-2016, 02:57 AM
Promo Code: HAWN7EXPKYKY. Please write in the thread if you used it.

10-04-2016, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anicecompany View Post
Promo Code: HAWN7EXPKYKY. Please write in the thread if you used it.
Its used, not by me though
10-04-2016, 07:08 AM
Just bought this and while I'm only a few levels in, this is a beautifully relaxing puzzler
10-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Just bought this and while I'm only a few levels in, this is a beautifully relaxing puzzler
Thank you!! This was a one man project *phew*. Programming, graphics, level design, bug test, sound design, project management, PR...
Well, I'm no good at PR, but you're helping out now. Thanks for playing.
10-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Yup, took about two seconds of the trailer to know I was buying this. I love light reflection games, and this is surely one of the prettiest we have seen on the App Store. Plus, no time pressure (which might have kept me from buying it).
10-05-2016, 04:41 PM
I tested the hint system and it doesn't work. Despite my being connected an in-game prompt says "Check you (sic) internet connection and try again"

Also, I need help with "Tutorial" Both Sides". I can't get all three gems. Yes, I know...I'm stuck in the "tutorial"...Helpful answers can be PM'd to me or blanked out via spoiler alert

Anyone know what the cracked, glowing panel in the middle does?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 10-05-2016 at 04:52 PM.
10-05-2016, 05:51 PM
Quote:
I tested the hint system and it doesn't work. Despite my being connected an in-game prompt says "Check you (sic) internet connection and try again"

Also, I need help with "Tutorial" Both Sides". I can't get all three gems. Yes, I know...I'm stuck in the "tutorial"...Helpful answers can be PM'd to me or blanked out via spoiler alert

Anyone know what the cracked, glowing panel in the middle does?
It's not especially obvious, but the glowy thing is a hint. You need to place a mirror at that spot. This may or may not have something to do with the name of the level...

Really nice so far. Hopefully it gets enough attention to warrant additional levels.
10-05-2016, 07:13 PM
Looks great, but can't buy for my ipad retina

just tried to buy . Hope you're able to do some backward compatability at some point.

2012 ipad retina (MD518LL/A) ios 9.3
10-05-2016, 09:58 PM
Misguided and Duke 12 (via pm) for the guidance