★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Spaces of Play
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.5 MB
  • Version: 2.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Old-school arcade gameplay meets pinball physics. Mr. Bounce was one of the first true multi-touch games on the iPhone and iPod touch. We're bringing it back with this new, revamped version.

Use your fingers to control direction, height and speed. The path of the ball is visualised with a trajectory projection.

When you have mastered the skills of basic bouncing, the game will challenge you with walls, bouncers, blockers, pipes and wind!

Mr Bounce [is] easily entering the list of CANs top 10 games this year. Simply wonderful!
CreativeApplications.Net

a very musical experience in what is a very challenging but compelling game.
appweek.ly

Mr. Bounce has an immediately enticing, hip and retro style that suits its knowing gameplay alchemy perfectly.
PocketGamer

Features:
- 30 unique levels
- Game Center Leaderboads and Achievements
Slowmo feature
- Multi-Touch controls
- Different music track for each level
- Procedural Music Visualizer
- Left & Right hand controls
10-15-2009, 11:12 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: us of a
Posts: 2,824
I really wish I had $0.99 to TOFTT this awesome game.

Flash version: http://www.kongregate.com/games/pixelate/mr-bounce


10-15-2009, 11:16 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
wow just played the flash and its pretty sweet

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
10-15-2009, 11:18 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,166
Looks retro, reminding me of orbital style graphics. I would love to see a video of this game. Looks nice, maybe I will pick it up tomorrow.
10-15-2009, 11:23 PM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Looks retro, reminding me of orbital style graphics. I would love to see a video of this game. Looks nice, maybe I will pick it up tomorrow.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-16-2009, 01:39 AM
#6
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,166
Anyone played this game and can comment ? It looks cool but I don't quite get it.
10-16-2009, 09:14 AM
#7
Joined: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 245
The flash game is pretty good and unique. I'm really considering in getting it, but before that, the usual questions:
1) Does it auto resume when hitting the home button or getting a call?
2) Can you listen to your own music?
3) How many levels?
4) Local or online highscores? Is there a chance for openfeint/plus+ integration?
10-16-2009, 09:22 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloepar1 View Post
The flash game is pretty good and unique. I'm really considering in getting it, but before that, the usual questions:
1) Does it auto resume when hitting the home button or getting a call?
2) Can you listen to your own music?
3) How many levels?
4) Local or online highscores? Is there a chance for openfeint/plus+ integration?
1) Your last completed level will be auto-saved, and you can start playing from the start of that level by selecting "Resume Saved Game"

2) Not in this version, but we are working on adding this in an update.

3) 5 worlds, with 5 levels in each - 25 unique levels, each with its own music track.

4) Client remembers your local top score, and the game has an online ranking system and Hall of Fame.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
10-16-2009, 10:18 AM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 245
Well I'm getting it. I'll give some impressions later.
10-16-2009, 10:19 AM
#10
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloepar1 View Post
Well I'm getting it. I'll give some impressions later.
cool, look forward to hearing your comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.