★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BrioGame
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 59.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fractal Sky is a uniquely designed flight simulator arcade game with relaxing gameplay and colourful, vibrant graphics. In Fractal Sky you would need to explore a surreal world flying through fantastical forms of impossible geometry. Collect orbs and watch out for the fuel all through the relaxing and atmospheric music.

Features:
Bright colourful hand drawn graphics style and special effects
Minimalistic design
Many levels to fly through
Easy touch control
Professional electronic soundtrack by award winning composer
High quality sound effects
Game is suitable for any age and the whole family will enjoy it

briogame's comments:

Hi,

Briogames is pleased to announce the release of Fractal Sky on iOS. It is available on the app store now.

We hope you enjoy it.
10-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Are you the creator of this store bought Unity complete project? Otherwise did you change anything?

10-04-2016, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anicecompany View Post
Are you the creator of this store bought Unity complete project? Otherwise did you change anything?
The creators of Flight Kit already know about this game, but there's nothing they can really do to enforce developer creativity with their project. Caveat Emptor.
10-06-2016, 01:16 AM
I can't believe someone just bought a unity template for 25 quids and exported it without even changing a single sprite.
10-06-2016, 08:35 PM
I don't know about any templates, but what's here I really like. I'd pay 99cents for this at least.
10-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinagog View Post
I don't know about any templates, but what's here I really like. I'd pay 99cents for this at least.
This is the template http://dustyroom.com/flight-kit/demo1/
10-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boorch View Post
I can't believe someone just bought a unity template for 25 quids and exported it without even changing a single sprite.
Oh for real? I just dropped 99c on a template? I guess I should have known it from the generic descriptions :/. They should have at least given credit to the template makers
10-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modjular View Post
Oh for real? I just dropped 99c on a template? I guess I should have known it from the generic descriptions :/. They should have at least given credit to the template makers
dude, even the description is same with the description of unity template project, word by word.
10-16-2016, 09:10 AM
Hi guys, here is another bunch of promo codes:
4JAH7T4RT4WJ
WK7JL9EEW33Y
3M47N4LEMN3L
FA96WEN6937J