★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Beta] Slumber - The Sleep Game

10-05-2016, 07:56 AM
[Beta] Slumber - The Sleep Game

Hey everyone! My name is Evelina Foxberg, and I am a game designer and a biologist living in Visby, Sweden. My team and I are currently working on a game designed to help you fall asleep! It is a cozy underwater game where you play as a sea slug who wants to be friends with the fish in the ocean. You play it on your smartphone or tablet so that you can easily play it in bed before going to sleep.

Description
Slumber is a side-scrolling exploration game in 3D that you play before going to bed to encourage sleepiness. You play as a nudibranch (which is a sea slug) who explores a deep and dark ocean. To help you sleep better, Slumber uses dark colours and avoids blue light. The environment is interactable and completely safe - there are no dangers in the game.

Specs
Platform: Android, iOS
Genre: Serious game, Relaxation

Blog
Slumber - The Sleep Game

Webpage
www.TheSleepGame.com

Beta
We would like to invite you to our closed beta! We are looking for people who want to play our game and have an open communication with us about what could be improved. You'll get updates on the game as we make progress, but you also get the chance to give your input on how this peculiar game for sleep is going to look.
If this seems interesting to you and you would like to help us making a better sleep experience, please sign up here!

Sleep well!

11-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Hey everyone! We've now started to send out testable builds for the game, and it's super exciting!

I just wanted to check if anyone signed up but isn't recieving our emails? We're a little confused and worried that they are getting stuck in spam filters, and that would be very sad. Just shoot me a PM in that case and we will try to solve it!

Take care, and happy sleeping
12-14-2016, 03:37 AM
Hey everyone! We are now sending out the last version for this playtest session, in which we have compiled all feedback we have recieved so far on Slumber during this autumn. It's a HUGE update so we're super excited, and we hope you are too! I just wanted to let you people know in case anyone else wants to sign up for the big update.

Take care, happy sleeping!