★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fast-paced, hardcore, twin stick shooter rogue-lite.

"Feral Fury is one of the hardest games I've played this year, and I loved every punishing second of it." - 148apps 4.5/5

Long after humankind perished in the flames of its many wars, the great panda empire and the Hellhog Horde is locked in an endless struggle for galactic domination. Aboard the starship Shaanxi IV, the 3d battalion panda marines are preparing for yet another battle. As the ship's engines power down, admiral Pawgarr addresses the troops one last time;
"May the soil we conquer nurture the holy seeds of the great bamboo."

- Fast-paced twin stick shooter rouge-lite action
- 13 Procedurally-generated stages split into 5 chapters
- Tons of items including helmets, weapons, drones, power ups and scrolls
- All with unique powers and special abilities
- Collect orbs to unlock permanent upgrades or to buy a starting loadout for your next run
- Find secret stages and hidden keys to unlock special shops and merchants
- Daily Run - Take the fight to the leaderboards once a day in a locked seed
with 3 random items and 1 random curse (e.g. slippery floor, bouncing enemy bullets).
- Cloud save
- MFi Gamepad support

Feral Fury will only work on devices that have 1GB or more of RAM.
10-05-2016, 11:58 AM
I was in the beta. This is as close to Enter the Gungeon as it gets on iOS.

It's got hidden secrets (check the arcade in the store), some slight progression, new game +, randomized levels, daily mode for score, curses / buffs, and some decent difficulty

The controls are great, but I did find that I wish I could aim then shoot. Once you realize the mechanics behind dodge rolling and gernades, it turns out great.

Highly suggest this title.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder

10-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Really enjoying this so far

Great atmosphere, tight controls and challenging gameplay
10-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Betatested this too and I recommend it. Not easiest but fun
10-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
Betatested this too and I recommend it. Not easiest but fun
Same as above.
10-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Also got in on the beta, this game is the bees knees...
10-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Been following this game for a while but not clicking with me for some reason. Feel like I die really easily with only like two baddies to face.

I love dual stick adventure games and know everyone seems to love this so maybe I'm missing something?
10-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Any video gameplay,really interesting...
10-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Appspy has a preview video up: https://youtu.be/wWl0D2IJ2Lk
10-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Why 5 stars?

First a disclaimer. I was invited and participated in the early beta. So my views may in some instances be biased but I am always honest.

In a nutshell if you have ever played a game called "The binding of Isaac" and you loved that game, you will love this game. For some reason this game has that vibe. This game is a pure top down twin stick shooter premium experience with excellent gameplay mechanics, graphics, permanent upgrades, and a dev team that not only really cares about the game but listened to every criticism and request and quickly implemented them.

I can play and play and play and not get bored or tired of playing. The devious traps in the dungeons are tricky. The enemies will kick your butt. The permanent upgrades take a bit to obtain but do not overpower your character. Everything is so nicely balanced. Everything is well thought out and implemented.

Honestly I cannot think of one negative thing to say. If I could I actually would just so I could say it lol. I absolutely recommend this game and I look forward to seeing what others think.