★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Epic loot is just a download away!

Delve deep into the darkest dungeons on your quest for the ultimate prize.
Countless riches await those determined enough to overcome the deadly challenges of Treasure Buster.

Defeat enemies by bouncing into them and snatch as much treasure as you can, in this unique blend of pinball and roguelike dungeon crawler.
Master each of the six unique heroes, all with their own characteristics and abilities. Compete with players all around the world on the
global leaderboards to become the greatest treasure hunter of all time!

+ Unique blend of pinball and dungeon crawler
+ One thumb controls: easy to learn hard to master
+ Pixel perfect arcade like visuals
+ Six powerfull heroes to master
+ two challenging game modes: arcade & endless gamble
+ Pumping retro tunes by Matt Creamer (Slayin)
+ Worldwide leaderboards and achievements
10-06-2016, 12:40 AM
Not sure if it's just an issue with the iPhone SE, but I've got blurry (non-retina) graphics. Despite that...HOLY SHIT, Pixel Licker makes the BEST effing games in the world!

Unrelated: I hope Slayin gets updated for iOS 10. Despite thinking it was an isolated issue a couple of weeks ago, the game does indeed launch without sound every now and then.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 10-06-2016 at 02:29 AM.

10-06-2016, 01:09 AM
This game wins game of the week hands down
10-06-2016, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triptych View Post
This game wins game of the week hands down
Ack! You &##@! I was trying to find a reason to NOT buy it and you just sold me. As if I have not enough games to play already...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-06-2016, 02:23 AM
Thanks for the kind words so far. Very glad you people enjoy it : )

Project Manager FDG-Entertainment
10-06-2016, 02:29 AM
Oh, one more thing...I cannot stress how awesome that app icon is!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-06-2016, 02:32 AM
So simple, yet so friggin awesome!
10-06-2016, 03:14 AM
Just an absolutely brilliant slice of mobile goodness. Splendid music and awesome sprites simply add to the nature of the fun.

The amount of treasure flying about and the simple, totally addictive gameplay mean this is, already, my game of the week.

Depth as well, as the tactics become more important as you get further. Plus there are a bunch of different characters to play.

It just keeps on giving and, for 79p, is an absolute must-have. I *really* hope this gets some serious featuring as it massively deserves it.

Bravo!
10-06-2016, 04:13 AM
Ok no coffee for me today. Bought this amazing game instead. Buy it!

Ps: the game icon is the best i've ever seen
10-06-2016, 04:55 AM
Glad people also enjoy not only the game but the icon : )

In case people missed it on the other thread:
Matt Creamer did a small mini series on Youtube, where he gives a lot of background information about the games soundtrack. If you enjoy the games music those videos are great to watch and very entertaining.
Here is the 3rd entry in this mini series which was posted yesterday:

Project Manager FDG-Entertainment