★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take control of Invisible's agents in the field and infiltrate the world's most dangerous corporations. Stealth, precision, and teamwork are essential in high-stakes, high-profit missions, where every move may cost an agent their life.

Key Features

-Character selection: Start with any of the 10 unlockable agents in the game, plus 6 agent variants, and 6 starting programs to crack corporate security.

-Deep customization of builds: each play through is different as you create your own strategy using agents, items, augments and programs, and adapt to your surroundings.

-Randomly generated world: locations, threats, and loot are randomly generated so each playthrough is vastly different and youll never get complacent.

-Choose your own game mode: with 5 different game modes and extensive custom generation options, each player can play the way they prefer.
10-06-2016, 04:13 AM
Yes! Wasn't aware this was coming out, but makes loads of sense on an iPad. Sadly not iPhone, but I can understand that.

Unfortunately for me, also not compatible with my old iPad 3, but I suppose that was bound to happen eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by metalcasket; 10-06-2016 at 04:16 AM.

10-06-2016, 07:21 AM
Damn, not for iPhone! It was posted incorrectly.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-06-2016, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Damn, not for iPhone! It was posted incorrectly.
It was posted for iPad but it seems that TA's forum is incorrectly using the "iPhone" tag. Same thing happened with some other games previously.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
10-06-2016, 09:24 AM
no phones
oh well guess i will save $5
i totally get it but if it were me I would not make a game that was ipad only simply because it's not gonna reach near as many people and it would seem a lot of work for little return but maybe im wrong seeing that i am not a dev
10-06-2016, 09:36 AM
This game is so damn amazing. Everyone who loves Turn-Based-Strategy should try this out.

Its so great to see this combination of agent stroy mixed with xcom-style fighting and top notch cut scenes. I've been dissapointed by Banner Saga 2 cause it was just too much of the same from part one. So for anyone who also needs fresh wind in a TBS just grab this. Highly recommended and packed with soooo much extras. Unbelievable good.
10-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Wow!! So many great games released these past couple of weeks. I'm running out of room on my Ipad
10-06-2016, 10:32 AM
Wow. I have to pick this one up later. I love stealth games.
10-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Hell yes!
10-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Holy damn, my wallet is crying. Gonna have to load up on some more App Store cards. Wow what a week!!!