★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SPINGUN is a "manic two-button arcade shooter". Two buttons. One spaceship. Zero chance to survive.

-----

// UPDATE:
This latest update (1.1.2) is causing a dumb crash for a few players due to an issue with the ad sdk. Sincerely sorry about this! (Wish I didn't need to use ads in the first place...) I'm looking into a fix for this crash, but if you do experience this crash, let me know and I'll help you out. (First try a quick restart, and if that doesn't work, contact me at http://fermentergames.com/contact)

-----

"Beautifully designed" - TouchArcade

"Intense" - SuperGameDroid

Goliath is attacking your planet, but you've heroically stayed behind with your ship so your family can evacuate. SPIN and GUN your way to victory.

Fly and steer with either single button, or press both buttons at once to fire your ships powerful blaster gun. Grab powerups to launch missiles, plasma balls, and flames at your foes. Blast em to bits quick to repair your ship. How long can you fight them off?

-----

A note from the developer:

// SPINGUN has arrived! I put my heart into the game, and I sincerely hope you enjoy it. Have fun! I plan on doing updates every few weeks based on player feedback, so if you experience any issues, or just have a cool new idea for the game, I'm always listening!
- Andrew
10-07-2016, 09:00 AM
Beta'd Spingun. This is a good week for IOS but do not miss this. The David. fellow has released a bittuva arcade classic here!

10-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Gotta tell you guys, I'm in love with this game, poured many hours into it already. You guys also know I like challenging games so be warned, it's really simple on the surface, but as you dive in and give it a chance there is a lot of deep mechanics and tricks to improving its so wonderful! I had first place on leaderboards but dev took it back from me! I won't rest till I get it back! Haha if anyone really enjoys the game needs help or tricks I'll be around regularly =]
10-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Hey Touchers! Happy release day WOOOO

Thanks for your enthusiasm Esty and Sinagog. I'll be around here on the forums as well, so if anyone has any comments, questions, or just a fun idea for the game, I'm all ears!
10-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Hey dev.... Go peak at the leaderboards now !
10-07-2016, 09:56 AM
Nvm...
10-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Huh^ ?
10-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esty8nine View Post
Huh^ ?
I posted in the wrong thread somehow. So I deleted it and just replaced it with "Nvm" (nevermind). Sorry about that...
10-07-2016, 10:54 AM
I can't buy the full game, got "store is not available".
10-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcemajeure View Post
I can't buy the full game, got "store is not available".
Ah, weird! Sorry about that, I'll look into this. Is anybody else having this problem?

I ran into this issue with a few beta testers. They had to uninstall the Testflight build and redownload the live App Store version and then it worked as it should. Were you perhaps a part of the beta, @forcemajeure?