★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Blyts
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 301.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Kelvin and the Infamous Machine is a hilarious point-and-click adventure in which you stumble irresponsibly through history to help legendary geniuses complete their masterworks!

Kelvin is the well-meaning research assistant of Dr. Edwin Lupin, an outstanding but tacky physicist who goes completely nuts when his lifes work, a shower-shaped time machine, is ridiculed by the scientific community. Bent on leaving his mark, Lupin launches himself into the past to prevent historys greatest geniuses from completing their defining works, so HE can complete them instead.

Now the very fabric of time is beginning to unravel, and its up to Kelvin and his fellow research assistant Lise to repair it. Point and click your way through three wacky, gorgeously drawn chapters to help Ludwig van Beethoven, Isaac Newton, and Leonardo da Vinci achieve their destined greatness!

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

10-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Whoever used the TA Bot to post this...I love you.

The writing in the first 3 minutes of the game is impeccable and I'm getting LucasArts vibes all over the place. Can't wait to sit down more with this (in about 10 minutes), but first impressions are EXTREMELY positive.

Also, fully voiced and 291 MB installed on SE. About 6-8 hours of gameplay according to certain sites. LOVE IT!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

10-09-2016, 03:57 PM
Just had to drop in again and say how fantastic the voice acting is. This is super high quality stuff.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-09-2016, 04:04 PM
Yeaaah metalC loves me )
10-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Wow.
10-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Wolf View Post
Yeaaah metalC loves me )
Damn straight I do!

10-10-2016, 05:31 AM
I know the forum has generally been slow over the last 24 hours, but I don't want to see this being ignored and/or overlooked.

What a frickin' great game. Just finished off the first chapter and the writing, voice acting and even the puzzles have been on point. It may be a little simpler than games from back in the day, but everything just makes sense (no bug spray to destroy walls like in Vulture Island, I'm afraid ) and flows so well.

10-11-2016, 01:44 AM
TA, I am disappoint.

10-11-2016, 02:16 AM
Lets bump the s*** out of this 😂

Edit: metalC be so kind and give 5 stars ;-)
10-11-2016, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Wolf View Post
Lets bump the s*** out of this 😂

Edit: metalC be so kind and give 5 stars ;-)
I wanna see it through before rating it. 70% into the second chapter and still loving the hell out of this.

Oh and haha, let's actually try getting a conversation going rather than just bumping the thread, shall we?