★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

'Taijitu: A Game About Balance' $1.99 > Free

10-09-2016, 07:46 PM
'Taijitu: A Game About Balance' $1.99 > Free

Free for the very first time. Full premium. It's NOT a mainstream game but very recommended for those who love something different and unusual!

Quote from the main thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
The initial few puzzles and text instruction need some tweaking, they have obviously been translated and it's rather vague so I kind if had to figure it out myself, which I think I've done so, I'm at level 20 now, there's 100 altogether divided into four chapters.

There a various shapes of various colours placed over the screen, the aim is to make each side if the screen balanced, this done by tapping shapes which will then either swap colours with another shape or swap places with another shape, from what I can gather no two same colours can be on the same side of the screen. There's not much challenge to the levels I've played so far as the tap able areas are limited so there's not much chance of going wrong, however the game gives the impression it's gonna rank up a bit in the next chapter.

The music is japeneseish and adds to the tranquil style of the game, I'd say this probably won't appeal to the masses but if you enjoy kami, colour zen or harmony then you'll enjoy this, it's going alongside the other relaxing puzzlers for when I want to unwind.
Found a game trailer:
https://vimeo.com/87042468

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 10-10-2016 at 05:29 AM.
10-10-2016, 01:46 AM
Thanks man. Downloading.

Game Center: FiloMJ

My Steam Profile