★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Iron Snout is a fast, colorful and brutal fighting game in which you will be helping a piglet fight for its life against hordes of wolves. Fight to save the bacon!

* engage in fast-paced and bacon-flavored combat
* use movie-like combo moves to fight hilarious (but dangerous) enemies
* use enemy body parts and weapons to aid your battle
* go crazy with hyper-responsive controls
* unlock tons of achievements
* battle your friends and enemies in multiple leaderboards

Not one wolf or pig was harmed during the making of this fighting game.

Use your taps and swipes to punch and kick enemies attacking you from the sides, wolves throwing projectiles at you will test your reaction and reflexes, so don't forget to duck and jump to dodge them.

Iron Snout+ is a "steamed" version of Iron Snout, which has all the single player content, graphic updates and social features available in Steam version.

More games:
https://snoutup.itch.io/
https://twitter.com/SnoutUp

SnoutUP's comments:

Hey, everyone!

I just published new Iron Snout release, which has a ton of achievements, multiple leaderboards and a bunch of new enemy wolves to fight. It would mean a lot to me if you'd take your time to check it out - it's free and pretty low on ads!

Tips: you can double jump, catch enemy projectiles, reflect projectiles with enemy weapons, use enemy heads as a weapon, knockback enemies in to rockets and more!

Gameplay:

Thank you for playing!

---
My other games:
Cave Blast: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=286237
Bunny Goes Boom: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=263048
Ninja Shurican: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=239330
10-10-2016, 05:32 AM
This game is so fun!!! Holy crap

10-10-2016, 08:18 AM
Looks awesome!

Karate moves, Jump Kicks, and weapons... all done by a pig! How could you not like this?
10-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to SnoutUP
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef_erikson View Post
Karate moves, Jump Kicks, and weapons... all done by a pig! How could you not like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanfwc View Post
This game is so fun!!! Holy crap
Thank you! Please, leave a review in the game page if you have time - it means a lot to a newly released game!

Iron Snout+ bacon-flavored fighting game (TA thread)
10-12-2016, 01:36 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to cokamouse
There is something madly entertaining in beating up wolves with their own weapons!
10-12-2016, 06:46 PM
Recorded a new trailer, which better represents the game, shows the city area gameplay and is not littered with Steam watermarks!

Youtube link | Pop Up

10-12-2016, 07:42 PM
How are you monetizing? I don't see any ads or anything. I'd like to send you something for this fun game.

I loved the original game too.

Billy

Edit- I just read it has ads but I've played multiple times over days and I haven't even seen one. Not one.
10-12-2016, 08:59 PM
Also this game really is fun on its own. It is. I also love the tap and swipe controls.

What you could do is add armor and weapons as IAP. I'd buy it. Just to send you money. Also a no ads IAP I'd purchase even though I have yet to see one lol.

I just really really love this game. I love the different enemies and how you use their own weapons against them to gory effect.

I have to go with 5 stars on this even without no way to get rid of the ads yet because of the extreme low frequency and the amount of fun this game offers.

Billy
10-13-2016, 06:58 AM
Thank you! I guess rare ads is not a bad issue for a game to have...

They should appear after restarting the game every ~3 fights (if you get more than 5 kills), but I'll check to see if that works as intended, because someone else also mentioned the lack of ads. Now if you only play once or twice and leave the game you might not see an ad ever. I probably should fix that if I want to earn anything...

I probably won't be adding any IAPs in this game. It just wasn't designed to work with any upgrades or items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
How are you monetizing? I don't see any ads or anything. I'd like to send you something for this fun game.
I loved the original game too.
Billy
Edit- I just read it has ads but I've played multiple times over days and I haven't even seen one. Not one.

10-13-2016, 10:09 AM
Well I haven't seen one ad. I played for over 40 minutes last night. I was having a great time. I absolutely love those flying rocket pigs when I kick them and their rockets land on the other enemies. I crack up laughing. For some reason I find it gratifying. So you've made nothing from me that's for sure as regards to the ads.

The thing is people like myself hate ads. I don't mind paying the developer to remove them if the game is good. This is a good game. Please if you would consider adding a simple in app purchase to remove ads it would be fantastic. It was my major issue with the original game. Or make a premium version of the game and have it paid up front. I'll buy it.

Help me to actually give you money lol!!!!

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoutUP View Post
Thank you! I guess rare ads is not a bad issue for a game to have...

They should appear after restarting the game every ~3 fights (if you get more than 5 kills), but I'll check to see if that works as intended, because someone else also mentioned the lack of ads. Now if you only play once or twice and leave the game you might not see an ad ever. I probably should fix that if I want to earn anything...

I probably won't be adding any IAPs in this game. It just wasn't designed to work with any upgrades or items.

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 10-13-2016 at 10:12 AM.