★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A FALLING STICK SIMULATOR
Can you swing & flip your way through 50 levels using only two buttons?

*** No ads or in-app purchases
*** Perfect for short breaks
*** Extreme battery life

HOW TO PLAY?
You control a stick that falls from the sky. Using only gravity and your ability pin either end in place, you have to guide it safely through the challenges. Good luck.

THE BEST KIND OF MOBILE GAME
Gymnastick is super easy to learn but hard to master. You'll be doing precise flips in no time, but the levels will demand more and more.

PERFECT ON THE GO
Play for a minute or play for an hour. Gymnastick is great for short breaks. Play on the bus. Play while waiting for your burger. Play in the bathroo... any room you like. No internet connection required!

PAY ONCE AND PLAY
No in-app purchases. No ads. No microtransactions. This is mobile gaming like it should be.

FULL CHARGE
Gymnastick is ridiculously cheap on your battery. You can play as much as you want without worries.

juuso's comments:

Game website: http://www.gymnastickgame.com
10-13-2016, 12:47 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
This is one of those games that don't look like much on the outside but grab you once you try them out (at least I hope so). I'd love to hear any feedback and ideas what to improve for the first update (except adding more levels).

Edit: All the codes below have now been claimed
So to get things started, here's a few promo codes:

33RHYKPRWP4N
AHJ9JJNEXTHY
XKW9YJYFP4HN
LX97AJFK3X6X
9NMP7YNTX9MT
RFF4FJKTRMXT
NLL9PRF4TEEW
HH6KJ4HJYJXY
76PKJLRFMF3E
A7JNYTKW3EAP

If you use one, please reply to tell others which one you used!

And here's Apple's required legal stuff:
Code expires on Wed Nov 09 22:38:14 PST 2016
and is redeemable only on the iTunes Store for United States. Requires an iTunes account, subject to prior acceptance of license and usage terms. To open an account you must be above the age of 13 and in United States. Compatible software and hardware, and internet access (fees may apply) required. Not for resale. Full terms apply; see www.apple.com/legal/itunes/ww/. For more information, see www.apple.com/support/. This app is provided to you by Juuso Salonen

Last edited by juuso; 10-14-2016 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Add note that the promo codes have been claimed

10-13-2016, 01:02 AM
Thank you!!!!
33RHYKPRWP4N
10-13-2016, 01:04 AM
76PKJLRFMF3E

Will post some imps later!

Strange issue: If i click on the left side, the stick falls to the left. If i click again left, the stick falls to the right.

Last edited by nuutsch; 10-13-2016 at 01:07 AM.
10-13-2016, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuutsch View Post
Strange issue: If i click on the left side, the stick falls to the left. If i click again left, the stick falls to the right.
The right side of the screen pins the dotted end in place. The left side of the screen pins the blank end in place. So "go left" and "go right" depends on how the stick is oriented on your screen. (Sorry for the bad explanation! )
10-13-2016, 04:05 AM
HH6KJ4HJYJXY taken. Thank you.
10-13-2016, 04:31 AM
XKW9YJYFP4HN Thanks very much!
10-13-2016, 05:06 AM
9NMP7YNTX9MT Thanks! This looks awesome 😃

After playing just 20 levels, I'm in love with this game. The visuals are simple and beautiful. Will play this all day. Well done!

Last edited by GreenfroggGames; 10-13-2016 at 05:22 AM.
10-13-2016, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juuso View Post
This is one of those games that don't look like much on the outside but grab you once you try them out (at least I hope so). I'd love to hear any feedback and ideas what to improve for the first update (except adding more levels).

So to get things started, here's a few promo codes

33RHYKPRWP4N
AHJ9JJNEXTHY
XKW9YJYFP4HN
LX97AJFK3X6X
9NMP7YNTX9MT
RFF4FJKTRMXT
NLL9PRF4TEEW
HH6KJ4HJYJXY
76PKJLRFMF3E
A7JNYTKW3EAP

If you use one, please reply to tell others which one you used!
Thanks for posting some codes. For future reference, please post promo codes here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22
10-13-2016, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Thanks for posting some codes. For future reference, please post promo codes here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22
Whoops, sorry about that. I thought it would be less spammy to just post a single thread. But thanks for tolerating my mistake and letting me know!