★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bounce On or Spy Bot Chronicles?

10-16-2009, 09:51 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 519
Bounce On or Spy Bot Chronicles?

Which one is better?
Which one is longer?
10-16-2009, 10:28 AM
#2
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 752
Spy Bot Chronicles is really good and long. I can't attest to Bounce On, since I don't have it.

10-16-2009, 10:43 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 16
Send a message via MSN to Psyuper
I don't have Bounce On. But I do own Spy Bot Chronicles, and hate it. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. But that's my personal opinion...
10-16-2009, 10:43 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 850
Bounce On is hard . I haven't finished either, maybe I should. But I am stuck on the first world of Bounce On .
10-16-2009, 10:51 AM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,963
Spy Bot Chronicles is one of my favorite platformers (2nd only to Soosiz)

I haven't played Bounce On.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-16-2009, 12:55 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 314
I loooooooove Bounce On. I think it's the best platform in the App Store. I got so much game play from it and the levels get better and better. The last one is the best.
10-16-2009, 01:16 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,532
Bounce on is waaaayyyyy longer than spy bot chronicles. I have both, and it isnt even close.
10-16-2009, 03:01 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsidedown View Post
Bounce on is waaaayyyyy longer than spy bot chronicles. I have both, and it isnt even close.
Yeah! I don't understand why Bounce On seems so underrated. The first level if Bounce On is just OK, but the next 3 rock.
10-16-2009, 04:43 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxygrrl View Post
Yeah! I don't understand why Bounce On seems so underrated. The first level if Bounce On is just OK, but the next 3 rock.
Ya, we have an update coming that improves world 1 a whole bunch(there is a screenshot on our website)! We just have a few technical problems with it right now
10-16-2009, 04:51 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaswills View Post
Ya, we have an update coming that improves world 1 a whole bunch(there is a screenshot on our website)! We just have a few technical problems with it right now
Wow, World 1 Screen shot looks great. Hooray!!!!!!

Let me know if you want a Beta Tester for world 5 or Bounce On 2