★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Lexic 2.0 Now Available (Promo Code Give-away!)

10-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Lexic 2.0 Now Available (Promo Code Give-away!)

We at Kieffer Bros. are very proud to announce that Lexic 2.0 is finally available on the App Store. And to celebrate our release, we're giving away 40 promo codes!

Gameplay Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Some quick info about our latest update…
We've added an entirely new play mode called Quest. In Quest, your mission is to collect gold tiles, advance to ever higher levels, and rack up as many points as you can before your board is destroyed by a Bomb Tile.

Along with Bomb Tiles, you'll encounter a number of other specialty tiles that may help or hinder you on your way. Virus Tiles infect nearby tiles with the letter they're carrying. Lock Tiles require multiple uses before they disappear. And Letter Switch Tiles change the letter their holding every turn.

Your journey has a gentle beginning; but as you progress, bomb, virus, and lock tiles pop up ever more frequently making it harder and harder for you to collect your precious gold tiles and points.

Promo Codes:
We've got about 5 promo codes left. Private message us for your own free copy!

App Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=302312739&mt=8

As always, we are constantly trying to improve our games, so please give us your feedback! Any features you'd like to see, any extras you'd like added? Let us know, here or on the App Store!

Kieffer Bros.

Last edited by Kieffer Bros.; 10-16-2009 at 08:47 PM.
10-16-2009, 10:35 AM

Taken, thank you very much. Will give rave review at the Store!

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)

10-16-2009, 10:35 AM
Send a message via MSN to Psyuper
Will Post a review soon
10-16-2009, 10:37 AM
promo code

used 7JTN9ME4F4TF

Will give thoughts soon
10-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to your feedback!

Still got 30 codes left! Private message me for a copy.
10-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Kieffer Bros. View Post
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to your feedback!

Still got 30 codes left! Private message me for a copy.
Thank you, got the code through PM. Will review on iTunes
10-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Still got about 20 promo codes left. Keep the PM requests coming!
10-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Thank You for the Promo..

ill post my impressions soon
10-16-2009, 02:10 PM
After seeing your other post about this game, I went on the app store and bought it. It is well worth the 1.99, and is exactly what I've been looking for. I don't know how I missed this before, but I'm glad that I finally found it.

I just went through all the game modes and for the most part really like it. It is really well polished and has a nice user interface. All the options are quick and easy to get to, no having to switch pages.

In blackout, towards the end I kept wanting to tilt my phone to make the blocks slide together (like word pops!), as there were words I still could have made if the blocks were together. I like the game as is and don't know if I'd actually make that change to the game.

Thanks for a great game. I've been searching for something that would compliment Quordy, Word Pops! and Twisty Text on my iphone.
10-16-2009, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Matt!

Actually, you can slide the tiles from side to side in Blackout. We made the tilt sensitivity lower than normal so that it would be harder to accidentally mess your board up. Just give your phone a little bump. Hope this helps.