Notifications

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by The Nothing, Oct 15, 2016.

1. The Nothing

The Nothing Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Is anyone else experiencing that in the settings they can't keep their notifications toggled to "on"? If so does anyone have a fix? Mine keep turning themselves back off and it's very annoying.

2. DeuxApex

DeuxApex Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Musician (guitarist)
    Madtown
    #2 DeuxApex, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    Having the same issues. Although I do still get most of the notifications.

Update.
    Notifications have stopped working completely now. As pointed out above. Push notification toggle off.
    Tried uninstalling and logging back in. If anyone has a fix or a work around, please post.

Thanks

3. pheraph

pheraph Active Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Same here. Logged out and got the error "invalid access token". Successfully logged in on the website to ensure my password is correct. Tried again in the app - kinda worked but got the error that I couldn't be logged in to Disqus. Still can't save my notifications settings and don't get any notifications anymore. :(

4. LethalX08

LethalX08 Active Member

Apr 16, 2015
    United Kingdom
    The not being able to turn on things like notifications & show ipad/iphone games is a iOS 10 issue, it still remembered you turning them on (atleast it did for me) however notifications being complete broken only appeared with iOS 10.1 (or atleast that's when i first noticed zero notifications)