★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Follow in the footsteps of one of the biggest internet stars, PewDiePie, by creating your very own pocket Tuber in PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator! Will you become the biggest, baddest Tuber ever in no time and kick PewDiePie out of his own throne?

Find out in this 2.5D isometric retro styled game!

MAKE VIDEOS and GAIN VIEWS and SUBS to buy new ITEMS such as EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE, CLOTHES and even PETS!
REAL VOICE ACTING by PewDiePie himself!
COMPLETE EPIC QUESTS to gain currency quickly!
SHOW OFF YOUR AWESOME ROOM by sharing it online!
FOLLOW YOUR FAVORITE PLAYERS and VOTE for them in WEEKLY EVENTS!
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS and send or receive SWAG GIFTS!
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS in the survival arena and brag about your score on Facebook!
PLAY PUGGLE, the cutest minigame ever!
AMAZING CHIPTUNE MUSIC by RUSHJET1, returning from PEWDIEPIE: LEGEND OF THE BROFIST!

FOLLOW US:
facebook.com/OutermindsCreations
Twitter @Outerminds

2016 Outerminds Inc. Revelmode 2016 PXM Network Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
09-28-2016, 10:17 PM
Ok I have to edit this because it's the first post and so this game justice.
At first I was taking this game as it was because there are clicker games from this model that this took from.
But after I gave it a chance I got over the rip and this game is what it is and that's addictive.
It takes out the clicker part and adds its own flavor and even waiting is fun and give u a unique game that actually helps with the speed up of deliveries.

Add me
Sommmmmmme

That's 7m's

Last edited by Jayg2015; 10-02-2016 at 07:14 PM.

09-28-2016, 10:49 PM
Edit: (Some fixes)
Edit 2: This game could be compared to some of Kairosofts titles.
Edit 3: Deleted post since it is no longer necessary

Last edited by tahzblade; 09-29-2016 at 11:51 PM.
09-28-2016, 11:36 PM
Does someone else get the message "there was a problem when downloading because of the artwork?" when trying to download?
09-29-2016, 02:58 AM

Liking it, giving me a kairosoft vibe. It's not a clicker indeed, but it's definitely a fairly passive game. It has lots of timers, but it doesn't really bother me. Expect a game you're going to play in short sessions.
09-29-2016, 05:14 AM
Sponsor eagleeee

This game is so worth the wait! You don't have to pay REAL money in order to progress!

Add me on this game if you have it!
Username : Owrenge

Last edited by Owrenge; 09-29-2016 at 05:16 AM.
09-29-2016, 05:28 AM
I've spent a fair amount of time playing this game today, and I've got to say, this is a pretty fun game.
In this game you create videos which in turn give you views and subscribers. The views function as a currency which you use to upgrade your room to help you level up, thus allowing you to gain more views and subscribers in your future videos.

Progression is fair in this game. The more you progress, the more views you earn, and the more customisation options you unlock. Customisation is a key part of this game. You can customise your room to a particular theme, or just pure randomness. Wether you want a plant themed room or a darker more evil theme for your room. Heck, you can even choose to have sh*t, I mean that literally, scattered around your room - My point is, customisation is a fun and key part of this game. The customisation isn't just pure cosmetics, each item helps to improve certain stats, for example, sport based items will boost views aquired on sport based videos.

There are timers in this game, but so far it's nothing too obstructive. Your videos take time to be made, and items purchased take time to get delivered. You can speed up the time it takes to get an item delivered by playing a mini game, (it will cost you views to play the mini game though) or by using a second harder to get currency, Bux. The higher the level of the item the longer the delivery takes, so things may potentially get tougher the deeper you get into the game. You can not speed up the time it takes to produce a video.

The currency 'Bux' can be bought through in app purchases, or simply unlocked through game progression. So far the game has been fair with giving out Bux, you earn Bux through leveling up and completing quests (basic tasks). Bux can be used to customise your character and speed up delivery time. You can only make one video at a time and buy one item at a time, but unlocking certain perks change that. Speaking of perks, this game has a perk tree, with each perk having different effects such as 'more views on this type of video" or "stream and make views while not making any videos" which basically allows you to gain views when not playing the game for a certain period of time.

The more you play the more things open up, so I would advice the player to not judge the game based on a mere 5-10 minutes of play.

The IAPs and timers or even the fact this is a Pewdiepie game may deter some people, but ultimately this is a fun game with (so far) fair monetisation, that is worth a try considering it's free.

Last edited by tahzblade; 10-01-2016 at 05:26 AM.
09-29-2016, 05:35 AM
Owrenge, added!

If any one wants to add me my username is LordSnow
09-29-2016, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahzblade View Post
Owrenge, added!

If any one wants to add me my username is LordSnow
Thanks mate! I'll add you back!
09-29-2016, 08:08 AM
Literally just started and wondering how I change my avatar? Pretty sure it's a woman and can't find an option to change it in the customisation