★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.

BAFTA-nominated
IGF award-winning
Over 250,000 copies sold on desktop

Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?

Random city growth means each game is unique
Eleven real-world cities will test your planning skills
A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network
Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
Colourblind and night modes
Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace

"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo

"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics

"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing

Andy C83's comments:

10-17-2016, 09:32 AM
The video reminds me of Subway Scramble, a great game that was published by Playfirst for the PC years ago. I can't remember whether or not Gamelab created the game.

Does anyone have any impressions for Mini Metro?

Wondering if there is any Game Center integration as well.

The newer games often do not display the GC icon but it still happens to be integrated.

10-17-2016, 09:54 AM
Colorblind mode? I'm in!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-17-2016, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
The video reminds me of Subway Scramble, a great game that was published by Playfirst for the PC years ago. I can't remember whether or not Gamelab created the game.

Does anyone have any impressions for Mini Metro?

Wondering if there is any Game Center integration as well.

The newer games often do not display the GC icon but it still happens to be integrated.
Yep, Game Center Leaderboards and 'Cheevos.
10-17-2016, 10:44 AM
Looks like a must have to me!
10-17-2016, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Yep, Game Center Leaderboards and 'Cheevos.
Thank you! Sold this evening after work.
10-17-2016, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Thank you! Sold this evening after work.
It's like a guessing game with game center at the minute. Always delighted when it turns it is. Leaderboards for every city (plus city extreme) and days here with plenty of achievements. I picked this up as AndyC83 tweeted about it. What better endorsement!!
10-17-2016, 12:04 PM
The tutorial isn't great. Have no idea how to switch the line I'm using or how to delete lines.
10-17-2016, 12:46 PM
This is just fantastic. One of those games that will stay on my home screen until it doesn't work anymore
10-17-2016, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
This is just fantastic. One of those games that will stay on my home screen until it doesn't work anymore
That comment got me to buy it lol