★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ketchapp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 129.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: The Zen of Breaking!

Break the line and boost through space in this atmospheric arcade experience.

How far can you push it before you break yourself?

mamau's comments:
Disclaimer: I'm the developer!

We're finally done with Break Liner ~
It's more of a low-key relaxing experience than our previous games, but it's been fun trying to develop something bit different

Let me know what you think!
10-17-2016, 09:16 AM
The game is amazing! Its really cool and the graphics are cool!

10-17-2016, 10:26 AM
Hi Mamau, fun game you made, it's way different than Duck Roll but it's very cool and stylish.

I also like the scoring system, it keeps you going this way, very clever.

I have 41 points so far, and number one on Gamecenter, too bad my Icon is removed by Apple.

This game is seriously addictive, and the adremover is only 0,99 Euro cent so it's a steal.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 10-17-2016 at 11:30 AM.
10-17-2016, 03:04 PM
This is actually a surprisingly great game. I've been looking for a simple, relaxing game lately and this hits the spot! Fluid and fun.

My only wish is that you get some coins or something else for cosmetics. I noticed you can unlock ships but I wish there was more incentive to continually play. Some recommendations are: ship effects, ship exhaust, ship color, background design, line design, line destruction effects.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
10-17-2016, 03:44 PM
Just hit the 50 score mark, I see now that you can go twice through big lines just quick double tap.

And you need the black lines sometimes to bump on to get you further, very handy.
10-17-2016, 04:57 PM
This is an addictively cool time waster
10-17-2016, 05:40 PM
Really enjoyed Duck Roll and 99 Problems, so I'll spring for the ad removal even if I don't like the game (haven't tried it yet).
10-17-2016, 06:54 PM
Wow I'm liking this game. I paid for no ads. I need to play some more before I give a full review and star rating but it's already good enough for me to buy it.

I'm not really understanding the different colors except I need to hit the white areas lol

But I like it. I like the ship I got with the purchase too.

Billy
10-17-2016, 08:25 PM
Ok,

Why 5 Stars?

I have to say in a nutshell this game kicks ass! It's so simple but it's brilliant in its simplicity. It makes you want to try again and again and again! Learning how to cut the line and all is great and making it as far as you can is just fun. The controls just work perfectly. I love the selection of ships. I love the single $1 no ads IAP unlock that also gives you a ship.

What id love to see, if the dev could do it, as others have said is add different trails and ship colors, definitely more backgrounds like a space background, and other stuff that you can attain with the currency. That way it becomes more than just a high score chaser once you get all of the ships.

Dev you should also put in the ability to share our scores to social media like Twitter. Perhaps with an image just before we crashed with our score. I like to share to Twitter and I have a lot of iOS enthusiasts and devs on my account who like to see new and different games like yours.

But honestly this game is just awesome. It comes out of no where. I had never heard of this developer before but I'm a fan now! Thank you for creating such a simple but great game that's inexpensive as well for a premium experience.

I experienced no crashes, lag, or issues of any kind. I'm using the iPhone 6 running iOS 9.3.5

I left this exact 5 star review on the AppStore. It should show up by tomorrow.

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 10-17-2016 at 08:45 PM.
10-17-2016, 09:09 PM
Lmao I got 14 on my first play through and died and I'm like WTF people in forums getting 50?? Then I realized you keep your score and work your way up, lmao I was about to say !