★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Come, join the adventure!
A brand new running adventure game from the makers of WIND runner
the legendary game with over 200 Million downloads!

Follow the treasure map you get form the Crow and enjoy the fun filled adventure!

FEATURES:
-Experience and customize diverse characters like Chloe, Ryan and Popo.
-Ride the tornado and updraft and fly in the sky!
-Use the walls, hooks and ropes to move freely.
-Transform into a Giant and become invincible.

Multi language support!
Enjoy the game in English, German, simplified/traditional Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Korean!

IMPORTANT NOTICE
WIND runner adventure is completely free to play but contains optional in-app purchases. You can turn off this feature in the settings menu of your device. A persistent Internet connection is required (network fees may apply); requires acceptance of Joymaxs Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA includes in-game advertising; collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); contains direct links to the Internet and social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.

Channy's comments:
 Selected as the featured "New Games We Love" on iTunes!! 

10-20-2016, 04:24 AM
10-20-2016, 09:35 AM
Ahh thanks for posting this! I was going to post this yesterday but I forgot how to post app info on topics so I kinda gave up :\

Anyhow, really really good game. The art and design is all top notch! My only gripe is that the game gets very unforgiving if you're trying to perfect all levels. However if you enjoy a challenge then that's a good thing.

It comes with a LOT of levels and a bunch of outfits for characters to buy. You can easily get free coins with ads but be warned this is one of those games that seems to store the ad on the app after watching so the file size will keep increasing. I guess I should email them about fixing that.

And lastly it's a totally offline game so it can definitely be a fun app you can pick up and play anywhere. I'd definitely recommend this one if you like puzzles / runners. Getting 5 star ranking on each level takes a lot more strategy than you might imagine!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
10-21-2016, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Ahh thanks for posting this! I was going to post this yesterday but I forgot how to post app info on topics so I kinda gave up :\

Anyhow, really really good game. The art and design is all top notch! My only gripe is that the game gets very unforgiving if you're trying to perfect all levels. However if you enjoy a challenge then that's a good thing.

It comes with a LOT of levels and a bunch of outfits for characters to buy. You can easily get free coins with ads but be warned this is one of those games that seems to store the ad on the app after watching so the file size will keep increasing. I guess I should email them about fixing that.

And lastly it's a totally offline game so it can definitely be a fun app you can pick up and play anywhere. I'd definitely recommend this one if you like puzzles / runners. Getting 5 star ranking on each level takes a lot more strategy than you might imagine!
Thank you for the detailed review!!
Enjoy the Game