★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** SPECIAL WEEKEND ONLY SALE, 50% OFF *** Experience pure basketball fun with fast paced gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple controls, insane action and tons of replay value. Choose your favourite team and rank up while playing various seasons, cups and events in spectacular arenas or simply dominate in street basketball. Decide whether you want full control over your players with manual running and shoot timing or use the automatic running mode where you have control over precise pass timing and watch your players performing spectacular unbelievable dunks . Choose from 115 different skilled teams and lead them to glory!

No IAP purchase required, everything playable without having to pay or purchase anything!

Stickman Basketball 2017 features more than 115 teams, tons a leagues, cups and even the official WBCBL women league.

* Quick Game, Seasons, Leagues, Cups, Knock Out, Tutorial and Special Graveyard mode
* 115 different basketball teams to choose from
* Official WBCBL teams
* Team Editor
* Multiplayer mode with up to 4 controllers
* Party mode, Play with up to 4 players on one device
* Tons of unlock-able content like dunks, various balls,
* Full Controller support for up to 4 players
* Complete Seasons, Cups, Knock Outs to challenge in
* 4 difficulty levels for longterm motivation (easy, medium, hard)
* Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control
* Automatic or Manual Running
* Smooth animations with 60 frames per second

heikPhone's comments:
Hi there,
we're so proud to present you our newest release Stickman Basketball 2017!
We have put a lot of work into this and really hope that you like the result. It is definitely a quantum jump compared to the old Stickman Basketball!

So here we go:

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stickman-basketball-2017/id1153515245?mt=8

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us!
10-19-2016, 08:24 AM
Looks interesting. What are the iaps?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

10-19-2016, 08:30 AM
I'm waiting for impressions. There is no info if there is any new feature in it. If the gameplay is the same as the old one I'm not gonna buy it for now. But good luck with it
10-19-2016, 08:51 AM
Since this is Djinnworks game not buying it before someone tells how much is the iaps to unlock the full game.
10-19-2016, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
Since this is Djinnworks game not buying it before someone tells how much is the iaps to unlock the full game.
We never make game play content or the "full game" available through iaps only in paid apps. In Stickman Basketball 2017 there is a reward system included. For example, you get new dunks, balls or gamemodes when you complete certain tasks (e.g. make 5 three pointers to get a new ball, play a quick game to unlock season mode, win 25 matches to unlock graveyard mode, etc.). If you don't want to wait until you unlocked all additional stuff we implemented the "Become a Pro" shortcut in-app which will get you all rewards immediately.
10-19-2016, 09:21 AM
Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraudi2k View Post
I'm waiting for impressions. There is no info if there is any new feature in it. If the gameplay is the same as the old one I'm not gonna buy it for now. But good luck with it
I can say that we spent a lot of time to improve the gameplay. We've read a lot of reviews and collected all the support mails that we have received for the initial version. Other than that there is a lot of new content, more teams, graveyard, female players, licensed women league, a lot of different dunks and balls, complete new interface, stats, sounds and a major graphic improvement.
10-19-2016, 09:23 AM
No IAPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Looks interesting. What are the iaps?
No IAPs required for this version, you can play everything and unlock all rewards for free.
10-19-2016, 09:54 AM
Impressions

On Android we have a good start with a lot of positive feedback

so we hope we can carry this to the iOS users, too.

However, we'll care about any kind of feedback!

Last edited by heikPhone; 10-19-2016 at 10:00 AM.
10-19-2016, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsze View Post
We never make game play content or the "full game" available through iaps only in paid apps. In Stickman Basketball 2017 there is a reward system included. For example, you get new dunks, balls or gamemodes when you complete certain tasks (e.g. make 5 three pointers to get a new ball, play a quick game to unlock season mode, win 25 matches to unlock graveyard mode, etc.). If you don't want to wait until you unlocked all additional stuff we implemented the "Become a Pro" shortcut in-app which will get you all rewards immediately.
Does it include "watch x amount of ads to unlock something" like I recall from some of your previous game?
10-19-2016, 09:55 AM
Can u add Pick& Roll option?