★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Popular tactics for playing Make More! include:

- Tap - tap - tap - tapping
- Click - click - click - clicking

"There is a terribly lot of clicking for this to be an idle clicker game"

Welcome to the factory business, where you can gain maximum profits on the backs of your hard-working employees!
Oh... I meant congratulations! You are now a factory owner! It's time to Make More!

FEATURES:
* HIRE silly workers
* TRAIN your workers to work faster
* BUILD new factories that make new crazy products
* COMPLETE all factories to get mega cool trophies and make the BIG BOSS happy
* CAN YOU FIND all the silly workers in the game?

Every factory you build has its own different character. Circus Factory makes sweet cakes and lollipops! Farm Factory produces farm stuff like cows. And poop.

Surprise gift boxes will boost your productivity: You'll make a fortune a lot faster when the boss gets his cup of coffee! And see your workers go wild with some motivational disco music! There is only one direction to follow: MAKE MORE!

You can play Make More! for free, but it contains optional in-app purchases. Please see your device's settings if you want to disable in-app purchases completely.

!!Warning!! HIGHLY ADDICTIVE CONTENT! Once you start playing Make More!, you can't put it away!

We'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you're having with the game to support@fingersoft.net, please include your device make and model.

Boardumb's comments:

10-19-2016, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post

YouTube: video
It's funny that this game is produced by a company called "Fingersoft" when in order to play the game, you need to mash constantly and fast lol.

10-23-2016, 07:40 PM
Loving the game. Fun clicker.
10-27-2016, 04:23 AM
Yeah, it's a clicker with simple progression, but sometimes you're just looking for a casual 'time spender' instead of something where you need to 'Rebirth' a hundred times to reach the bottom of the next dungeon.

It has vibrant colors, you make continual progress without ever needing to think about making an in-app purchase, and the feeling of "what will I unlock to make next" reminds me of old-school arcade games where you'd try to reach the next stage just to see what the next enemy looks like.

The advertisements also encourages short play sessions, since their "time boosts" make tapping much more effective during those stretches, then you can leave the game and make progress off-line, come back later and double those rewards.

You'll probably have seen all you need to see after a couple days, but it's got enough polish that I may 'tip' the designed by purchasing an 'S' package before I'm done. Not because I NEED that 'premium currency' to progress, just as a thanks for the fun distraction.

Right, time to carve out a few more tractors(?!) before real-life work
11-14-2016, 04:50 AM
This is one of the best clickers! There are any updates coming? Also cloud support?
11-14-2016, 05:18 AM
sounds interesting! I'll download it :P
11-14-2016, 08:27 AM
This was a good fun idle type
11-15-2016, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena View Post
This is one of the best clickers! There are any updates coming? Also cloud support?
Thanks! We're rolling out a smaller update this week, and a bigger one for holiday season. Cloud save support is unfortunately not yet there, but we hope to add it in early 2017. And we're planning to add a lot more content for the game next year. The game is published by Fingersoft, but we (Bad Crane, the developers of Make More!) are a team of two, so developing new features takes a bit of time
12-15-2016, 07:46 AM
Gotta say, I've played a lot of clickers and I like them a lot, but most has a limited staying power as progression slows down to a crawl.

But the way you guys have done this both extends gameplay without making it feel too much of a chore.

I've played this everyday since launch and watch ads any chance I get

Hopefully more clickerholics will discover this gem of a game that is not just another reiterated clicker.

Also, adding Jade tools is a very welcome addition