★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Shoot the dragons. Play whenever you want!

[No Energy limited, Play on your time!]
[Easy game, Exciting battle ! ]
[Funny Bosses, Mystery buddies!]
[Unique stories, Huge rewards!]

Our target:
Be the greatest horizontal shooter on mobile!

About the Game:
Are you ready to SHOOT?
Shoot the Dragons is a challenging shump game with classic gameplay. Packed with humor and modern design, Shoot the Dragons is endlessly replayable and features deep storytelling. It's more than just a game, it's an experience!

"Well-Animated Horizontal Shoot 'em Up That Looks Like Fun" - TouchArcade
"Super clean art style and fluid animations reminiscent of Rayman Origins" - PocketGamer
"Played 3 seconds, already love it" thumbs07
"The heritage to Jetpack Joyride with a bit of Rayman craziness" - Lee
It literally SHINE in pretty much every aspect - Macro

Features:
Endless, classic, increasingly difficult shooting
Explore the exotic world of Pandora
Dash, capture, collect and mix different play styles
Dozens of unique monsters designed to entertain you
Unlockable characters and buddies with fun skills
Various upgrades and items to choose
Meaningful story with secrets to be unveiled
Immersive music and enchanting sound effects
Humorous and absurd art and animation
Discover tons of Easter eggsand some normal eggs too

Note:
Shoot the Dragons is compatible with the iPhone 5 or newer, iPad 3 or newer, and iPad mini 2 or newer.

Passion's comments:

Shoot the Dragons

Weedo Technology Co., Limited
Genres: Games Action Arcade
Free

Hi buddies!
Follow us on the Facebook:Shoot the Dragons! More stories, more bonus!

The biggest version of Shoot the dragons is coming!!! Do you hate the bullet shooter game?Do you want to experience the exciting battle?Do you like to play the SHUMP? Then Get it!

Trailer all about newest version!

What's new?!

Excited in each time play!!

Quality system! Each play-through becomes a new experience with the options that this system brings for upgrading your Buddy, even the same Buddy gets a variety of Quality Skills! Different Battle rhythm, even face the same BOSS

Fresh new Lucky Spin system randomly generates prizes after a player defeats an end of level boss. The more bosses they beat, the more [COLOR="rgb(61, 153, 112)"]prizes they can receive.[/COLOR]

Won't get bored in long-term experience !

We studied and broke down the players life cycle to understand it better and made an upgrade cycle stage for the players we called 'Buddy collector. In this, players have many choices but will also benefit from them, so every choice is meaningful, nothing is superficial. All of that is to make players more interested in playing a game and not playing the maths (upgrade 2%, 4%, 10%, etc..)behind it.

For New starters
We updated the guide and created the world map which slowly introduces the game to them instead of dropping them straight in!

Ready to shoot? Fire!!!!!!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shoot-the-dragons/id1119052637?mt=8

We also need your help!
There are more interesting things in our new version! We are keep working to bring you the best shooter game! However, we also need your help! We hope you could enjoy our Christmas version, and give us more feedback the same as before, no matter it is the positive or negative. All of these work is to make this game become better! !

Weedo
We do for you

10-19-2016, 08:18 PM
Was fortunate to beta this, friggin fun is all I have to say and pretty challenging.

10-19-2016, 08:55 PM
Instant download and instant hit. Game is 5 stars.
You won't be able to stop playing.
This is what other Shoot em ups wish they were

Last edited by Jayg2015; 10-19-2016 at 09:26 PM.
10-19-2016, 10:50 PM
Disclaimer: I plus the shit out of this game in its initial alpha and beta forms.

Lol

With that said let me tell you:

Why 5 Stars?

I know I've been throwing a bunch of 5 star reviews out lately but honestly some great games have been released. This is one of them. First I want to say you can't have a better development team. There were several rounds of testing and at every single step they listened to criticism and requests and implemented so many of them. They changed the in app purchases to make them better. They drastically changed the gameplay and added so much depth. They really did listen and they would immediately respond to every message.

So the game is a side scrolling Shoot'em up that isn't just a simple Shoot'em up. You have power ups. You have character and power up upgrades. You have reward boxes that give you stuff like currency and power ups. You have currency which is used to upgrade everything and buy power ups and you can purchase an IAP to double the currency. I purchased it. It's worth the money. The gameplay is fast and intense. The amount of enemies and mini and large bosses is pretty decent. It's not meant to be too easy.

The on screen controls are done really well. I like the default sensitivity.

I cannot recommend this game enough. When you put all of the components together it's really a fun 5 star experience and I know this dev team is dedicated and already plans on more content.

Billy
10-19-2016, 11:59 PM
Great surprise! Wonderful game. I do wonder how much content is inside but it does sound like there's a lot.

Only gripe is that I would prefer some kind of visual joystick type control. It seems like you can tap and hold anywhere to move the character but I would still prefer some kind of "locked in place" control mode.

And a side note is that the text doesn't fit under the app icon unfortunately.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
10-20-2016, 12:21 AM
Surprised this doesn't have a million downloads yet. The developer put in a lot of work on this game and it shows .
Every other week it seemed to be updated with lots of content .
Can't wait to put in some more work
10-20-2016, 01:28 AM
Everyplay please!

I been ❤️🎮❤️ dat "Why 5 Stars?" breakdowns & builds

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 10-20-2016 at 01:31 AM.
10-20-2016, 02:46 AM
5 Stars for me too.
been playing this from the first build and keeping on it.

Devs were really listening to our complains and suggestions and every new build was really something new and bigger.
The game is really enjoyable, too bad that with the latest release it has becoming something too much memory-eater and my poor oldie 4s can't stand it.

I wish them for a big success!!!
10-20-2016, 03:04 AM
Only one question: ads?
10-20-2016, 03:35 AM
Ah I played some of this in testing, very responsive and original quirky shoot em up and with a lot of character. Not yet downloaded the latest, will do that next time I am on wifi.