★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Eggggg is a ridiculous two-touch platform game about vomit. It's an action packed and crazy experience, and tailored for mobile devices. Gilbert has an extreme allergy to eggs. Eating them will literally make him vomit like a fountain. He escapes from his mean aunt Doris in order to get to a birthday party, and needs to use his vomiting superpower to survive a world of angry cyborg chickens... of course.

"The most unique platformer mobile's ever seen?"
- Pocket Gamer

"The final story level is by far one of my favorite video game levels. Period."
- TouchArcade

"This is one of the best mobile games we've played in years."
- DigitalSpy

In this game you will find
* A fun and playful game for young and old
* 21 crazy levels of vomiting action
* Smooth game controls tailored for touch devices
* Included sticker pack for iMessage on iOS 10
* Eggg, Egggg, Eggggg and Egggggg
* Awesome and unique visual style by the Spanish illustrators Brosmind

The game is developed by the Norwegian studio Hyper Games, and is based one the movie "Gilbert's Cruel Revenge" by Maipo Film.

Boardumb's comments:

10-19-2016, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post

YouTube: video
Fantastic game

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i

10-19-2016, 10:56 PM
OH MY GOD. Buy this game NOW. Instant classic. Goty worthy stuff right here. Amazingly polished, fantastic visuals, funny, gross, and adorable all at once. Brings back memories of the first time I played Earthworm Jim! If you love platformers, please treat yourself to this. Also the two touch controls are just brilliant.
10-19-2016, 10:58 PM
I was worried this would be too stressful and fast-paced for me, but it seems to give you as much time as you need/want. Then you can try to improve your time to compete in the leaderboards. That might change later, but enjoying it so far!

10-19-2016, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
I was worried this would be too stressful and fast-paced for me, but it seems to give you as much time as you need/want. Then you can try to improve your time to compete in the leaderboards. That might change later, but enjoying it so far!

hey AU, how many space on disk does it takes?
10-19-2016, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
hey AU, how many space on disk does it takes?
291 mb
10-20-2016, 12:24 AM
There's only twenty levels?
10-20-2016, 12:32 AM
Dei can't believe it is only 1.99 : crazy unique game that gives plaformers a new name.
Wow I love this game
10-20-2016, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Dei can't believe it is only 1.99 : crazy unique game that gives plaformers a new name.
Wow I love this game
Yea it's great
10-20-2016, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
There's only twenty levels?

20 big, polished levels for two measly bucks is not a bad deal at all.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.