High Dive 2.0 Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by frostypopcorps, Oct 20, 2016.

1. frostypopcorps

frostypopcorps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    Y3YNL96WY3RN taken...

thanks a lot!

3. Bethor

Bethor Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2015
    #3 Bethor, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    I got L4T3XFJ9K9KM thank you very much!

I just wanted to post a quick mini review.
    I really enjoy the idea of trying to get the diver into the water at the bottom. The controls are a bit floaty however, I can understand why they need to be that way so it adds a little bit of control to your free falling diver. The graphics are clean and simple which I think makes this game very playable.

I am not far into the game but I am really enjoying it!

4. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
  5. frostypopcorps

Patreon Indie

Thanks for the feedback!

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I would be extremely happy to leave some great feedback if you have a promo code to share

7. frostypopcorps

Patreon Indie

More Promo Codes for High Dive 2.0

Here are a few more codes. Please tell others when taken. High Dive 2.0 will be other this Thursday, October 27th! Cheers!

[​IMG]

WR9F9JKNXRE6
    E7XRJ9LYHP9A
    W464AWR4TJ37
    EFLAXLLX6JFX
    L9KTW4PJHYAY

8. batreky

batreky Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    NewYork
    Thanks a lot Dev and I already own it :)

9. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    I missed the first batch of codes, but I was able to grab L9KTW4PJHYAY, thank you.

10. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Thanks.used:WR9F9JKNXRE6

11. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Snagged E7XRJ9LYHP9A. Thanks!

12. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    So far, I am enjoying High Dive 2.0 a lot. Again, thank you for the promo code.

I definitely like and appreciate the addition of checkpoints.
    As far as power-ups go, so far I have only came across the slow down one, it's so much easier to maneuver around.

I am sorry to report this, but the game did crash a couple of times on me.
    Not every-time, but usually just after I have my 3rd jump, hit a bird, then game over, that's when it would sometimes crash.
    Keep in mind that I am running iOS 10.1 beta 4, so this could be just a beta thing.

For some reason, this one almost seems a little easier for me to play.
    It could be also because I play the first one so much, and I just got better. LOL

It would be kind of cool to add a lady friend for Walter.
    I also wouldn't mind seeing a night and day mode, possibly based on one's current time.

Overall, this is just as much fun as the first one. I do like the new color scheme. Frosty Pop Corps games never disappoint.

Specs: Running iOS 10.1 beta 4 (14B72) on an iPod touch (6th gen), using 64-bit iTunes 12.5.1.21

13. frostypopcorps

Patreon Indie

Thanks for the specs! Will definitely check it out. Curiously, do you have your wi-fi on or not? It may be related to an ad network SDK and not the game itself; we've had no crashes yet running on iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPhone 7 plus. But never can tell.

What height are you currently at? The update was balanced to allow new players to be able to get into the game quickly and allow veterans to get a new challenge at higher levels within a few minutes of playing the game.

You'll also notice that the bird patterns are now randomized each game rather than them being the same. Therefore, you won't be able to clear levels just based on rote memory anymore. :)

Anyways, thanks again. And don't forget to check out the sticker packs too. :)

Cheers!