★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Devsisters
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 117.4 MB
  • Version: 1.3.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: No Ads!
The Classic Solitaire you know and love but WITHOUT Ads.
Unlock themed decks and discover unique winning ceremonies!

Beat the game to earn coins and unlock decks and decorative items.
DECK OUT your play experience with different themes and effects.
Themes include penguins, flowers, hot dogs, UFOs, and more!
Lets get DECKED OUT!

Features:
unlimited FREE games without ads
Klondike style card game
Play anywhere! offline mode available
HOW TO PLAY instructions for beginners
standard 1-card or 3-card draw
90+ challenging achievements
90+ decorative items
pause the game at any time
game status saved automatically
both portrait and landscape mode supported
unlimited hints and undos

For Parents:
Solitaire: Decked Out is free to download and play. But content can also be unlocked through in-app purchases. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your devices settings.

For the latest info and what we are up to:
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SolitaireDeckedOut/

Terms of Service:
http://solitaire-deckedout.com/terms-of-service

Privacy Policy:
http://solitaire-deckedout.com/privacy-policy

Why We Are Ad-Free:
We want Solitaire: Decked Out to be just like the classic Solitaire you already love, but without a single annoying ad to slow you down. Instead of forcing you to watch advertisements, we decided to create new things for you to enjoy and hopefully love enough to purchase. We added unique features and effects such as cool graphics, colorful backgrounds, and cute cards. We made a diverse assortment of decks and items for you to unlock and collect. Our belief is that if you appreciate all the care and details that went this classic game, youll support us and maybe even share your love for Solitaire: Decked Out with friends. Thank you so much!

DevSam's comments:

Hi, I'm Sam from Devsisters. We've got a new free Solitaire game you can enjoy completely without ads!

We noticed that many players are annoyed by the many ads in most free Solitaire apps. (Even Windows Solitaire added advertisements recently!) You can unlock several themed decks and funny winning animations. It also has a lot of options and help functions to make playing as comfortable as possible.

11-09-2016, 04:13 PM
Card Shark Solitaire was my very 1st purchase back in 2010. Later came Solebon Solitaire, and most recently Solitaire* by CS54 Inc. Currently all 3 reside on my device and are played often, so I decided to give this one a go.

I really like Solitaire: Decked Out. It's a very solid and very well thought out card game that has absolutely no ads and no limits whatsoever. The artwork is great. It's also a nice treat to be able to unlock new themes and decorative items.

I enjoy the achievements and have collected most of the rewards, except for "Winning a game in less than a minute". For some reason, the autofill seems to slow me down, it takes several extra seconds for it to finish. The closest I have come is 1:08, but I don't give up easily, I will get it eventually.

My odds of winning have been extremely good and I don't believe that I have even lost a game yet.

I wish the developers who chose to take this bold action with no ads much success, my hats off to you.

Last edited by new_ipodtouch5G_owner; 11-09-2016 at 04:17 PM.