★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "The Fable of Ruby" is retro style Action RPG.

Ruby is a girl works for a worker in laboratory on the uncanny tower. She spend her life peacefully. But she suffer crisis suddenly. So this game is her adventure overcoming her crisis.

You can get various weapon and equipments, explore dungeons and upgrade your items. It is main play style of "The Fable of Ruby". And it give you plentiful play because dungeons is made up about 10 stages and over 200 rooms.

"The Fable of Ruby" made by single developer except BGM. So it developed pretty well reflecting about taste of developer and using strength of single develop

Boardumb's comments:

03-31-2017, 04:28 AM
Surprised this never even got 1 reply since it's release. It just got a price drop. $1 seems great for a Zelda-like, IAP free to boot!

Last edited by coolpepper43; 03-31-2017 at 04:33 AM.
03-31-2017, 05:19 AM
Yes, very cool game for such a price.
03-31-2017, 09:25 AM
What are you doing with lives??

Buy this game already. Freaking awesome.

It's basically old school Zelda distilled to just a massive dungeon, with upgradable hearts, purchasable weapons, and upgradable power through the use of tokens you get in-game by completing challenges. Has eight different endings, huge bosses, tons of different enemies, puzzles to solve, and rad pixel art.

You won't be sorry you spent your money. At least I wasn't. There are no IAPs, and it's tough as nails. While there are only 6 or 7 levels, you'll find it tough going.
03-31-2017, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Surprised this never even got 1 reply since it's release. It just got a price drop. $1 seems great for a Zelda-like, IAP free to boot!
IOS 9.2 as a minimum requirement.....not for me
03-31-2017, 12:43 PM
Game looks pretty great if he controls are good I'll get it anyone know?

im a rpg loving kind of guy