★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** #1 FREE GAME IN THE APP STORE! THANK YOU FANS!! **

Welcome to SMILE Inc.!

Roman Atwood and crew have FINALLY decided to get real jobs the only problem is where theyve been hired!

Deadly booby traps, devious machinery, and ruthless contraptions clutter the floors of your new office. How far can you climb up the corporate ladder before the lethal reality of business claims another victim?

**FEATURES**

TONS of playable characters to level-up!
Hilarious cameos from the Smile More family!
Insane traps to dodge and conquer!
Over 50 missions with special objectives!
HATS!
Mystery boxes with special surprises!
Powerups and special abilities to help you survive!
And MORE!

New missions every day and special holiday events means theres always action happening at SMILE Inc.!

Ready to get to work?
10-24-2016, 03:32 PM
This game came out on the App Store two days ago and yet it's #2 free app, and has 20000+ reviews already. Haven't tried it yet but I am not "buying" this. Seems fishy.

10-25-2016, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotHeadshot View Post
This game came out on the App Store two days ago and yet it's #2 free app, and has 20000+ reviews already. Haven't tried it yet but I am not "buying" this. Seems fishy.
It's because it's published by Roman Atwood. He has almost 10 million subscribers on YouTube and his main demographic is kids. Even if he released the worst game in the world it would reach top of the charts instantly.

I haven't played it yet, but I'm gonna check it out now.
10-25-2016, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
It's because it's published by Roman Atwood. He has almost 10 million subscribers on YouTube and his main demographic is kids. Even if he released the worst game in the world it would reach top of the charts instantly.

I haven't played it yet, but I'm gonna check it out now.
Yep and the view count on his every video is in the millions.

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Nebula Virtual Reality
10-25-2016, 10:20 AM
I can check out all this guys fake pranks on YouTube under roman atwood and on Netflix natural born pranksters
I remember when they use to be non scripted but once U get so far u run out of good stuff I guess
10-25-2016, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
I can check out all this guys fake pranks on YouTube under roman atwood and on Netflix natural born pranksters
I remember when they use to be non scripted but once U get so far u run out of good stuff I guess
In his last vlog he says he ran out of things to do and its just him with his gf getting food and taking selfies. The video still has millions of views lol I dont know what to think.

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Nebula Virtual Reality
10-25-2016, 11:40 AM
I have never heard of this guy but then again I am not really a YouTube watcher. That being said, I think the game is fun.
10-25-2016, 12:09 PM
I'll check this out. I'm not really a YouTube watcher either. But I did get into Casey Neistat not long ago. Pretty much the first YouTuber I truly enjoy watching or listening to. But bc of him I do know who Roman Atwood is. Hopefully the game isn't filled with ads.
10-26-2016, 02:03 AM
Great infinite runner so far. IAP are only for unlocking certain characters. Ad only shows up for doubling gem gain. Gems used for buying boxes which unlock hats and characters.
Each character has their own rank though in not sure if it affects anything.
10-26-2016, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryushibo View Post
Great infinite runner so far. IAP are only for unlocking certain characters. Ad only shows up for doubling gem gain. Gems used for buying boxes which unlock hats and characters.
Each character has their own rank though in not sure if it affects anything.
This ^
The rank system rewards you with character skins and possibly other actual perks.

I read everyone talking about the YouTuber that this is based on, but honestly I would never have known and actually forgot about that after a while.

It's tilt or v-stick (options) but the tilt works good for me. Last time I checked I was the only of my friends on the leaderboard. Hope to see more of you there soon!

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 10-26-2016 at 02:06 PM.