★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Amod

12-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Amod

I don't understand if iTunes is closed until the 28th then how did AOMD get released, today? It's on the toucharcade new games and is developed by the same developer as Angel Sword. However, looks like more time was spent on this game than angel sword. Sorry on my iPhone. Any thoughts on this?
12-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radchad1 View Post
I don't understand if iTunes is closed until the 28th then how did AOMD get released, today? It's on the toucharcade new games and is developed by the same developer as Angel Sword. However, looks like more time was spent on this game than angel sword. Sorry on my iPhone. Any thoughts on this?
I think devs could choose to get out a new app if they did it way in advance b4 itunes closed, not sure though

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-27-2008, 10:35 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
It was probably approved by Apple before Christmas and the developer chose to release it today. Or it could be that it took a long time to finally show up in the app store. That's my guess.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-27-2008, 10:39 AM
it looks like a port to me anyone play it on iphone or other phone? sounds fun 'puppies with shotguns' i might take the plunge just because of that line
12-27-2008, 10:48 AM
You can set an availability date when you submit an app, so they probably set it to today, even though it was approved before Christmas.