★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In Season 2 of the award-winning hit The Last Door, delve further into the madness of the Veil as Dr. John Wakefield, psychiatrist to Season 1s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt. Setting out in search of his client who has mysteriously vanished, Wakefield is soon drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a deeper conspiracy hiding it all. As his search takes him beyond England, will he find his missing client? Or will he merely find that he, too, is about to become lost in the search for the Last Door?

The Last Door Season 2: Collectors Edition brings four new episodes and exclusive extras with more mysteries, more locations, more characters, and more chilling otherworldly horrors than the first Season. Journey back to Victorian England, through mental asylums, abandoned manors, opium dens, and beyond in this fascinating conclusion!

Features

* Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
* Four episodes and exclusive extras and bonus content in one limited-edition set
* Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
* Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may drive you mad in a game inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe

Alex Wolf's comments:

Quote:
In Season 2 of the award-winning hit The Last Door, delve further into the madness of the Veil as Dr. John Wakefield, psychiatrist to Season 1s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt. Setting out in search of his client who has mysteriously vanished, Wakefield is soon drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a deeper conspiracy hiding it all. As his search takes him beyond England, will he find his missing client? Or will he merely find that he, too, is about to become lost in the search for the Last Door?

The Last Door Season 2: Collectors Edition brings four new episodes and exclusive extras with more mysteries, more locations, more characters, and more chilling otherworldly horrors than the first Season. Journey back to Victorian England, through mental asylums, abandoned manors, opium dens, and beyond in this fascinating conclusion!

Features

* Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
* Four episodes and exclusive extras and bonus content in one limited-edition set
* Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
* Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may drive you mad in a game inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 255.3MB

your welcome , at least one freaking great release this week

PS: if you havent played season 1 folks, DOWNLOAD IT it really amazing!! point click lovers will so much enjoy this.
10-27-2016, 05:54 AM
I was so excited for this because I loved season 1 but it seems to freeze as soon as I start episode one. Anyone else having the same issue?

10-27-2016, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainamor View Post
I was so excited for this because I loved season 1 but it seems to freeze as soon as I start episode one. Anyone else having the same issue?
At "They are coming", right? Same problem, iPhone SE iOS 10.1.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
10-27-2016, 09:28 AM
Same here and went to play Last door season 1 and that just freezes on loading screen too.Must be an ios10 problem.hopefully sort both soon.
10-27-2016, 09:58 AM
Same problem here, on iPad Air first generation and iOS 10.1. Hopefully, this developer will address this problem in a future update.
10-28-2016, 08:04 PM
Not just an iOS 10 issue. Seeing the same problem here, iPad Air 2 and iOS 9.3.5.
10-29-2016, 01:47 AM
So excited to play this. I just purchased it on steam (it's on sale right now) but I'm going to rebuy it on iOS because i like playing on my phone more.
Hope they fix this issue soon.
10-29-2016, 08:49 AM
yeah same issue here on ios 9.3.3 iphone 6s
not only freezes on the first episode but also purchased rest of episodes and the game freezes at the beginning of each chapter including 2 , 3 and chapter 4
10-29-2016, 10:07 AM
chapter1 not work,i see text "they are coming" and i see only black screen
10-29-2016, 01:54 PM
I was able to get a bit further by restarting my phone (got through the credits the first time, then after restarting, I was able to get to the first scene after the credits). But after tapping many times to move the character, he moved once, said one line, and now I can't do anything anymore. Pretty bad that it got released in this state.