★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Glitch Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 418.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Play as paranormal investigator John Buster of Ghosts Murr as he explores yet another mysteriously creepy house.

This time hes on the case of Evelyn Bright, a 10 year old girl that went missing whilst playing hide and seek with her father.

Will John solve the mystery of the missing girl and discover what really happened in the forgotten room? Tune in right now to find out!

Features:

In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
Plenty of puzzles to get stuck on.
Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir.
Candles! Candles are a feature right?
Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!

Facebook & Twitter:
www.facebook.com/GlitchGames
www.twitter.com/GlitchGames

Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
www.glitchgames.co.uk/newsletter

www.glitchgames.co.uk
10-27-2016, 08:08 AM
I'm off to hit the buy button right now. Any new game from Glitch Games is a treat to see.

10-27-2016, 08:47 AM
this is must have game,finaly out
10-27-2016, 09:04 AM
If anyone wants to see a little tour of the place without any spoilers, I made a short preview/review video a while back. I also have a walkthrough, but that most definitely has spoilers. :P

10-27-2016, 12:30 PM
Oh man, this looks awesome! Big fan of the Room games as well as the cube escape/rusty lake games. This looks right up my alley!
10-27-2016, 09:10 PM
Wow! I thought they were working on a sci-fi title, so the subject domain comes a little bit as a surprise. But anything by Glitch is an instabuy for me.

I'm not sold on the new inventory widget yet, but I'll give it a chance.

And of course I'm completely stuck already, and right at the beginning

But that's what it's all about, really for those of us that love these types of games. Wouldn't have it any other way.
10-28-2016, 06:31 AM
Awesome game: Amazing athmospere, great puzzles, chilling ending. A must have for every adventure fan (like basically any Glitch Games title)

Glitch Games' also always an Instabuy for me. Nobody makes those kind of games better.

Also, I like the new inventory. If I'm not mistaken that's the first time one can combine items in a Glitch Game. I guess this inventory wheel served better for that purpose.

Anyway, amazing game, just sad it's already over again. But for two bucks this is a steal.

Last edited by Gambler; 10-28-2016 at 06:36 AM.
10-28-2016, 09:44 AM
Guys agreed you will love this game, classic glitch with great ambience
10-28-2016, 05:13 PM
Spoiler-ish:

I need some assistance plz..
iv tried for hrs to open the suitcase, iv tried whats written, tried backwards, still nothin..

Oh and awesome game, totally worth getting.. glitch does it again!
10-28-2016, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TYdD0wn View Post
Spoiler-ish:
iv tried for hrs to open the suitcase, iv tried whats written, tried backwards, still nothin..
1st part: Have you checked your email lately?
2nd part: Have you checked your notebook lately?