★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Game Stew
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 124.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 3.5 (2)
App description: The Lost Shield is a brick break/adventure game. You play as a hero who must return a powerful but dangerous magic shield to the place it belongs.

Features
- Fun gameplay where you destroy enemies with powerful magic balls
- 6 areas with 54 stages to explore, each with different enemies, traps and secrets.
- 20+ enemies and 6 bosses want to stop your journey.
- 20 achievements to master
- Find bonus stages and loot treasure in every stage.
- Rescue followers with unique abilities and add them to your party.
- Upgrade your hero to save the world.
- Unlock Arcade Mode and challenge the high score of other players around the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/TowerofFortune

Game Trailer
https://youtu.be/KeAyy5PVMuk

Alex Wolf's comments:

The Lost Shield

Game Stew
Genres: Spiele Spielhalle Unterhaltung Action
1,99 EUR

Quote:
The Lost shield is a brick break/adventure game. You play as a hero who must return a powerful but dangerous magic shield to the place it belongs.

Features
- Fun gameplay where you destroy enemies with powerful magic balls
- 6 areas with 54 stages to explore, each with different enemies, traps and secrets.
- 20+ enemies and 6 bosses want to stop your journey.
- 20 achievements to master
- Find bonus stages and loot treasure in every stage.
- Rescue followers with unique abilities and add them to your party.
- Upgrade your hero to save the world.
- Unlock Arcade Mode and challenge the high score of other players around the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/TowerofFortune

Game Trailer
https://youtu.be/KeAyy5PVMuk

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 125.3MB

your welcome

from the maker of TOWER OF FORTUNE , u must download this then
10-27-2016, 06:16 AM
Well. It has IAP - so not premium. What is the IAP for? There is NO description of it in the text.

10-27-2016, 06:21 AM
Probably only for extra ingamemoney for impatience people but if you know there other games .. u can beat it without the extra coins or doubler or whatever the iaps are ..

Their games are sooo fun believe me
10-27-2016, 07:39 AM
i haven't any in-game text, anyone has the same issue?

edit> nevermind dudes, i've just saw their FB page, it's a bug, fix is on its way.

Last edited by Gwarmaxx; 10-27-2016 at 07:50 AM.
10-27-2016, 12:49 PM
Oh no

No Iaps
10-27-2016, 01:06 PM
I LOVE the look, getting this!

yolo!
10-27-2016, 01:34 PM
Anybody else finding the controls painfully inaccurate? And the ball too easily becomes stuck on a straight up and down path, if you know what I mean.

Great graphics and sound as always, but I'm not convinced by the gameplay at this point.

Sorry.
10-27-2016, 01:34 PM
I'll wait for imps
10-27-2016, 02:41 PM
Unfortunately, this did not make the Wednesday night TA release notice so hopefully it gets the coverage it deserves. Game Stew has been one of my favorite developers since the original release of Tower of Fortune and each one of their new games is always both a treat and a treasure - The Lost Sheild is no exception.

The story is familiar. You play the pseudonymous and legendary Hero armed with a powerful artifact who journeys to confront a possessed king and restore order to the world. Each of Game Stew's games always features a new central gameplay mechanic. This one plays out like an rpg-esque version of Breakout with gameboy era graphics. Stylistically it reminds me of what Nintendo did by combining Kirby with pinball. Your Sheild has the ability to shoot and reflect magic balls that are used to interact with items, collect treasure, recruit allies, and vanquish enemies. Persistent upgrades can be purchased with gold collected in game or through IAP. Allies can be unlocked with gold, and freed with the magic ball in-game, whereupon they act as health points, add special abilities, and increase the width of your Sheild reflection range. There does not appear to be permadeath of any sort and you are able restart at the level you left off at without any loss of upgrades.

I am still playing through Stage 1 and loving every minute of it. It is certain to appeal to fans of other Game Stew games and retro lovers alike.

Last edited by retr0spective; 10-27-2016 at 02:47 PM.
10-27-2016, 03:06 PM
So iaps are totally optional ? Great