★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: AdventureQuest 3D ( AQ3D ) is a real-time, massively multiplayer online role playing game.

Battle dragons, warfiends, frogzards, and hordes monsters alongside your friends... and thousands of complete strangers wearing epic armor and oversized weapons! Your mobile device is a portal into our persistent and ever growing online fantasy world.

FEATURES!
* Our game actually looks like the ad you clicked to get here...
* Real Time Combat
* Growing 3D World - regular updates with new stories, areas, monsters and weapons
* True Cross-Platform - Login to our online world and play with your friends from computers or mobile devices.
* Multi-Class System - unlock and switch between different playable classes!
* New Classes added regularly
* Chat, Emotes & Social
* Crafting
* Dungeons
* A few /facepalm worthy puns

WORLD STORY
AdventureQuest 3D is an inspired re-imagining of the original hit web game and was made by the same crazy creators. Set in the most dangerous era of our AdventureQuest's timeline, every land in the world has come under attack by a mysterious new threat. Answer the call and travel to the legendary town of Battleon. Meet new unusual characters, go on incredible adventures, brace for horrifying puns, and quest through a world story line so big that you will have to help us write it as we go... did we mention our regular updates where we build the game under your feet as you play it?

TRUE CROSS-PLATFORM
"You're on your phone. I'm on my computer. Let's raid a Dragon's lair!"
AQ3D is a true cross-platform massively multiplayer game that allows you to play your character, on the same world as your friends.

"BATTLE ON!"
10-27-2016, 10:05 AM
This seems like it's got promise.
Good gfx and style.
Movement took a little to get used to.

Hope they improve this, as it could be a good mmorpg

10-27-2016, 10:25 AM
I've been playing around with this for a few days now, and definitely liking what I see. I do have a question, though. Are there any plans on adding MFI controller support? I'm on a 12.9" iPad Pro and have pretty small hands. Due to it's size, I have a more difficult time with using "Virtual controls" . Since most games with those type of controls are designed to work on smaller displays, when that isn't considered, they are MUCH harder for me to use, as they don't scale appropriately.
04-20-2017, 04:45 PM
I'm amazed there isn't more traffic about this pretty little game. I didn't know anything about it and only learned of it in the comments thread about another upcoming 3d mmo.
04-20-2017, 08:04 PM
Was that me?
I mentioned about it in the mmorpg that came out in beta today
05-31-2017, 02:25 AM
This has got to be the most unique mobile MMORPG in my opinion.
There's really nothing like it out there.

Took the game for a first impressions spin today, if anyone is interested:
06-27-2017, 08:32 AM
Yeah, I'm surprised that hardly any chatter about this... as I think it's the best mmorpg on mobile.
It has that pc mmorpg feel about it.
It has dungeon raids, boss raids, open world, loot drops, humour, cross platform... everything!

Give it a go if you like RPG or mmorpg.
You have a small start area with skeletons, but after that you enter the start village and game starts for proper from there
06-27-2017, 10:57 AM
Looks like a real MMO without auto play. Downloading
06-27-2017, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Yeah, I'm surprised that hardly any chatter about this... as I think it's the best mmorpg on mobile.
It has that pc mmorpg feel about it.
It has dungeon raids, boss raids, open world, loot drops, humour, cross platform... everything!

Give it a go if you like RPG or mmorpg.
You have a small start area with skeletons, but after that you enter the start village and game starts for proper from there
I completely agree. This is a fantastic game, made by a company with a tremendous track record of delivering extremely fair FTP games without limits.

This is not the type of FTP with stamina meters, autoplay, tons of currencies, etc. This is a pretty robust Instanced mmorpg with wide open areas, quests, crafting, etc. it is still in open beta and a lot of additions and tuning, but there are no further wipes planned and the game gets better (and new content) every few weeks.

The company and its dev team are among the most fun and engaging I have ever seen. The design notes alone are worth reading between playing due to the combination of self deprecating humor, end user feedback loops, creative construction, and transparency.

Highly recommend to try.
06-27-2017, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyboy423 View Post
Looks like a real MMO without auto play. Downloading
Yeah it is a real mmo... no auto play or auto fight
No timers.
You see the armour you equip.
You get helms and cloaks too.
Can craft weapons.
Get loot drops.
List goes on and on.